Search results

1. W

Sports 55 - Very Pleased

14 weeks now and still no hats....7 weeks an still have not received the extra jersey order i placed......i keep calling and they keep saying they'll call back by the end of the day. never called once......theyre full of ****, I'm gonna dispute the charge with the credit card company and file...
  2. W

Sports 55 - Very Pleased

satisfied with jerseys but pissed i dont have my hats yet....also the material is very thin. tonight at my game, the velcro on my batting gloves touched the jersey and pulled out little threads........quality of the material is not very durable....the team we played tonight also just received...
  3. W

Sports 55 - Very Pleased

here are mockups http://www.ultimatepants.com/s55/!map/!cmu/cmu-88469-03.jpg
  4. W

Sports 55 - Very Pleased

the front picture came out weird because of camer flash but the colors are very dark and nice
  5. W

Sports 55 - Very Pleased

my only complain is that the last names are too small and the team name is a little too small. here are the mockups http://www.ultimatepants.com/s55/!map/!cmu/cmu-88469-03.jpg
  6. W

Sports 55 - Very Pleased

received my jerseys 3 days ago.....took every bit of 6 weeks, actually 6 weeks and 3 days to be exact from the date of approval. i will post pictures in a few minutes. i am very pleased with the quality of these uniforms. i do think that rover plus 9 has much better quality but i have...
  7. W

Sports 55 - Very Pleased

like i said i placed my order before doing the research, i am hoping that i wont regret it
  8. W

Sports 55 - Very Pleased

been a member for a while but i just read posts and look up bat and glove information. Thanks to this site i was able to get a novak customized kip leather glove for 149. I read a bunch of bad reviews on novak as well with them not shipping their items on time. i guess i got lucky with them...
  9. W

Sports 55 - Very Pleased

i emailed them today and almost instantly they emailed me back with my user name/password to view the order details and job status. the order details are very in depth and they took notes of everything i wanted/said. Like i said before, they have been very helpful/professional thus far, and i...
  10. W

Sports 55 - Very Pleased

Placed my order with Sports 55 yesterday. I have seen uniforms created by this company in person, and thought they looked fantastic, but I did not research this company on the internet before ordering so i am a little bit concerned after reading these threads. I ordered jerseys and hats over...
  11. W

Novak Kip Glove (Who has placed an order)

recieved mine 4 weeks after order and it was perfect! Very pleased with how nice the glove is! order 1068
  12. W

For Sale Novak Custom Kip Gloves ($125 Special) Guarantee

received my glove today in the mail and it was absolutely perfect! i will post pictures tomorrow. I couldn't be happier with this purchase and would definitely buy from novak again. i know several people who have novak gloves and have yet to hear a negative thing about them.
  13. W

For Sale Novak Custom Kip Gloves ($125 Special) Guarantee

got my shipment notification on 11/08 and it will be here tomorrow. 4 weeks from the time of order!!! order #1068 placed on 10/07