Search results

1. dsmccain

Out of the loop

I rememver the demarini era, that was the best.
  2. dsmccain

Out of the loop

Would like to swing a 2013 j3a or mercy
  3. dsmccain

Out of the loop

Havent played since 2015. Do they still accept the asa 2013 stamp?
  4. dsmccain

Nebraska Board Bros #5

$180 for the aftermath, $140 for the juggernaut
  5. dsmccain

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Pretty much out of the softball game but got a couple bats to sell if anyone wants to deal locally, 2013 demarini flipper aftermath and 2014 demarini juggernaut, both 34/28
  6. dsmccain

Actually never mind, team isn't happening this year, nobody wants to play Sunday's, disregard

Actually never mind, team isn't happening this year, nobody wants to play Sunday's, disregard
  7. dsmccain

I got ur fees paid

I got ur fees paid
  8. dsmccain

Hey jake what's ur 2018'look like? I play on lavista 275 fence i enjoyed ur presence (Lincoln...

Hey jake what's ur 2018'look like? I play on lavista 275 fence i enjoyed ur presence (Lincoln tourney 2013ish It was funny u were on my squad and we beat the team and the coach came up after and asked how I found u, he wasn't happy u were on my team, eff him)in lincloln mashing balls, we need...
  9. dsmccain

What's the worst ASA bat

As the title says, I need to level my skill with the competition. What's the worst?
  10. dsmccain

Nebraska Board Bros #5

I got a few games left in la Vista for this season, come up and crush some gomers if u want, I'll get u a pitcher at tanners down the street
  11. dsmccain

Nebraska Board Bros #5

I think danger sounds a little better, but ur on, 175 fences, my mercy vs ur cyclone, straight cash homie
  12. dsmccain

Was given a new bat. Need Info

That's a sweet flat bill kern, what do u think of my bangs
  13. dsmccain

Who are you?
  14. dsmccain

Stretch is still holding that dumb fish in his pic? Keep living in the past sista
  15. dsmccain

For Sale Easton

$10 shipped, gifted or add fees
  16. dsmccain

For Sale Easton

for sale a rubber duck named easton, please check with league director if you can use this in play. Like new, no swings, won from a claw machine
  17. dsmccain

Monsta Bat issues

There's nothing to get, I have a bow tie, everything else is invalid
  18. dsmccain

Monsta Bat issues

My bow tie makes you blush
  19. dsmccain

Monsta Bat issues

No, at the end of the day you will still have an afro