Search results

1. plinko

GTG boonebigdog is GTG

Bought a bat from Robert and he shipped super fast and hooked me up with a great deal as well! Would definitely deal with boonebigdog again! Thanks a lot. -spence
  2. plinko

GTG Hacksaw34 is GTG!

Sold a couple of Combats to Hacksaw34 and he paid immediately. Good communication from him and a good all-around guy to deal with. Would definitely deal with him again. Enjoy the bats!
  3. plinko

For Sale BB, OG B1 (First and 2nd Batch), OG B1 98 and Jmac For Sale!

OG B1 Da Bomb (First and 2nd Batch), OG B1 98, BBGV and Jmac For Sale! Just looking to thin the herd a little during the off season. All bats will be shipped Priority Mail with Insurance. All prices are OBO, and I will make package deals if you buy more than 1. 1) Combat Bryson Baker Gear...
  4. plinko

Bat Sale @ Superdraft!!!

So I know we already have a Superdraft Sale Thread, but it was getting kind of off track, and I have a bunch of bats that I am looking to get rid of, so here I go. Please feel free to make offers on any of these, and I will also make package deals if you buy more than 1. 1) Easton Synergy...
  5. plinko

GTG notgood27 did me right...

Ordered a Rodriguez glove from notgood27 (Matt) and he was very helpful from the initial design stage all the way to finally mailing it to me once he got it from Mexico. Constant updates and clear communication throughout. I will DEFINITELY order through Matt again! -plinko
  6. plinko

GTG boonebigdog is VERY GTG!

Bought a bat from boonebigdog late last week and the bat arrived today (would have been yesterday had I been home!) from Clear across the country! Great deal, fast shipping, and outstanding communication! Thanks a lot. Would definitely buy from boonebigdog again!!
  7. plinko

For Sale/Trade 28 FL Gear Supremacy for Trade/ Sale

28 FL Gear Supremacy for Trade/ Sale (BAT HAS BEEN SOLD) BAT HAS BEEN SOLD I have a fully returnable 28oz EL Combat Supremacy that I am looking to trade for a Bryson Baker, Dan Smith, Derby Boys bat(may also trade it for a RI Scott Brown or an AV). Need the bat I am getting in return to be...
  8. plinko

AROD22 is GTG...

Sold a CNT+ to AROD22 he paid me quickly. Great communication on his end and a solid board bro to deal with. Would definitely deal with Aaron again, Enjoy the bat!
  9. plinko

hitalot is GTG!

Sold an OG Extended to hitalot a few weeks back and he paid with the quickness. Great communication and a deal we both benefited from. I would definitely deal with Roger again. Enjoy the bat!
  10. plinko

phoenix26 is GTG!

Robert bought a bat from me and paypalled me the money as soon as I accepted his offer. Fast payment and good communication from this GTG board bro. I would definitely do another deal with phoenix26. Enjoy the psycho!
  11. plinko

Miken Psycho Supermax for sale...

BAT IS SOLD...... I also have a 30oz OG CNT+ For Sale here http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=664361 3)Miken Psycho Supermax: 30oz with no more than 50 BP cuts on it. Looks brand new except for a few ball scuffs. I also have a valid receipt for this bat from when I...
  12. plinko

Miken Psycho Supermax for sale...

BAT IS SOLD...... I also have a 30oz OG CNT+ For Sale here http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=664361 3)Miken Psycho Supermax: 30oz with no more than 50 BP cuts on it. Looks brand new except for a few ball scuffs. I also have a valid receipt for this bat from when I...
  13. plinko

OG CNT for sale....others to come!

For Sale below is a 30oz OG CNT+. 1) OG Easton CNT + : 30oz, I would say no more than 350-400 cuts, all by me. Bat is in great shape and has been well cared for. No cracks, paint or otherwise. A few small dings and scratches from regular use. There is one small spot where the paint...
  14. plinko

jlope is gtg

Sold a bat to him and he paid me quickly. Couldnt have gone any smoother. Thanks a lot jlope, enjoy the bat!
  15. plinko

FIRST FEEDBACK: CBOMB's First Deal on here was GTG!!

Not sure if Cheyenne has done a deal on here before, but this is the first reported feedback... For all of you people on here that are trying to build a good rep, take note of this deal. CBOMB advertised a Plague up for sale and had no feedback, so offered to ship first to a GTG established...
  16. plinko

wow, wobbyy23 is WAY GTG...

Bought a bat from wobbyy23 on Sunday and it arrived this afternoon...Not bad seeing how he had to ship it across the country to get it to me!! Great communication, SUPER FAST shipping, and a great deal on a Psycho. Would definitely do business with wobbyy23 again. Thanks for the great deal sir!
  17. plinko

Great deal with adtsoftball

Bought a bat from adtsoftball on Sunday and he shipped it out monday morning and it arrived this afternoon!! Super fast shipping, great communication, and a nice deal on a good looking Triton. I have been thankful to have had most of my deals go as smooth as this one!! Thanks a lot for the...
  18. plinko

gunr8 is GTG...

Bought a bat from Jeff last week and he shipped it to me quick as can be. The bat was even better than he described and he gave me a great deal on it. I would DEFINITELY deal with Jeff again. Thanks a lot. -spence
  19. plinko

westtexas is GTG...

Bought a bat from Mark and since he didnt have any pics he just sent it to me to make the decision to keep it or not. Bat was EXACTLY as described. Have dealt with westtexas before, and will deal with him again. Thanks again Mark!
  20. plinko

tkr18....What more can I say?

What more good can I say about Tim that hasnt already been said on this site? There are some guys on here that I love dealing with because you never have to worry about anything. You send them a pm and then you wait for your package to arrive. Tim is DEFINITELY one of those people. Over the...