Search results

1. J

Anderson Pyrotech

I'm looking for a Black and RED Anderson Pyrotech 28 oz or 27 oz would be good. If you have one please let me know
  2. J

Price Check Worth Legit ASA Balnced

Bros, I have a 27oz Balanced ASA Legit 2015-2016 Yellow colored Model with 400 hits what should i ask for it?
  3. J

LTB 2016 Worth ASA Legit

Looking for a 26 or 27 oz balanced. Yellow one Please let me know if you have one for sale. Have an OG future to trade if you'd rather or will buy outright.
  4. J

ASA Thrown Glove

ASA Softball runner on first ball is hit over the head of the right fielder runner from first scores and batter is rounding 2nd base and second baseman throws glove up at ball due to an over throw. Gloves doent hit ball, but just courious if there is any thing that happends here. Thanks Guys
  5. J

For Sale/Trade Lots of Bats to Sell or Trade

The Following are the bats i have for sale or trade. For trades I am looking for 28 oz Demarini Ultimate Weapons the older models like the last one in the picture or some BP Balls. All prices are OBO and include shipping costs. All ASA Models as well 1> Easton Salvo, 27oz, about 25 hits on...
  6. J

LTB Ultimate Weapon

Looking to Buy 2004-2006 Ultimate weapon 28/34 please let me know if you have one?
  7. J

For Sale/Trade Mizuno Crush 2 $80 shipped

34/26 Mizuno Crush 2 ASA in great shape. $80 shipped Pics can be texted or emailed. LMK
  8. J

ASA safe ot out?

Fast pitch asa Batter bunts the ball in fair territory Runner is running to first on the base line Ball is thrown by the catcher and hits the runner whats the call ?
  9. J

What Year is this?

What Year is this bat? any suggestion on a price? Thanks
  10. J

LTB 2012 Easton Rival SG1 softball bat

If anyone has one of these used or new i am looking to buy on or trade. I have : 2010 Techzilla NIW 34/28 2009 DeMarini F3 34/26 2005 DeMarini Doublewall Classic 34/28 Want : 2010 Easton Rival SG1 34/27 or 34/28 or 34/26
  11. J

For Sale 26oz DeMarini F3

Used 2009 DeMarini F3 Double wall Half/Half 26oz 34 inch Doublewall with compsite handle Hits missles Two very slight performance waves, so small hard to even notice but I wanted to disclose everything. $100 Shipped Pay Pal as a gift Pic to be uploaded soon.
  12. J

For Sale NIW Techzilla 34/28

New in wrapper 28oz Techzilla 2010 model. Got this off a borad bro and my league doesnt allow this bat because it is a double wall. Looking for $120 shipped pay pal as a gift. Pic's will be posted soon, but it is a NIW Techzilla
  13. J

ASA Footware

Hello Umps, Playing ASA Coed and wanted to know if there is a required footware in Slow Pitch softball. I am not talking about Metal or Non Metal. I was wondering if you had to wear spikes? or Shoes for that matter, maybe even flip flops? We have a girl that had surgery on her foot and...
  14. J

ASA Weird Occurance whats the rule?

In my ASA Men's night game Men on first and second with one out. Line drive hit the baserunner while he is standing on second base. Whats the Call? Our ump called out, but nothing else everone kept going with the play and all runner reach their next base, however SS picked up the ball and...
  15. J

For Sale Ultimate Weapon 25th year ed. 30oz

Very lightly used DeMarini Ultimate Weapon. 30oz No dents or waves Perfect condition. Asking $60 Shipped. Tags: Weapons, Metal, ASA, NSA, USSA, Anderson, Single Wall, Great Bat, Legal, Distance, Demarini, Alloy
  16. J

GTG J4tner

Shipped product fast, as described, Great deal as well. He is GTG
  17. J

GTG Jack Rook

His is a great seller... shipped promp good price and insured the shipping as well. Great seller.
  18. J

LTB 14 inch Used Boombah

Hey Guys, Anyone have a 14 inch Boombah used that they are looking to sell or trade? Pm me if you have one. Prefer B2 web but will look at anything you have. Thanks
  19. J

LTB Pyrotech Wanted

Looking for a 26-28 OZ Pyrotech 2008 and newer would prefer 2010. PM if you have one.