5. goinyard25

For Trade Clean 26 og scx3

Hump day bump
  6. goinyard25

Top.......
  7. goinyard25

^^^^^^i hope you're not joking! Haha where at, what kind of fish? And what kind of beer!? Haha
  8. goinyard25

Up top.......
  9. goinyard25

Haha no worries! Thanks man, I'm sure someone will want it.
  10. goinyard25

^^^^^^thats it. This obvioulsy can not be returned, I guess it needs to be said. I am looking for bats preferably with receipt, this scx does NOT have a receipt. I guess it is returnable though! Ha
  11. goinyard25

Bat is SOLD! for just under asking. Want to trade as of right now. Looking for these but open to other offers, other comparable offers. If you don't get a response, you know why! Will add cash if need be. All 26 oz only please. lv1, 100h, 2014 L1 or L6. I will listen to other offers as stated...
  12. goinyard25

Just a few bombs...

Just swing as hard as you can just in case you hit it! Words to live by!
  13. goinyard25

Droppin train bombs!

Yep ony 275 but to the top of the hill is 380 and to the tracks is 4+. Yes I think it was Jim, cool dude. Yes Im #24. And no, this wasnt my camera! Haha
  14. goinyard25

Droppin train bombs!

Yes Marysville! It was a day filled with dingers and stingers!
  15. goinyard25

Droppin train bombs!

NSA, 6-12 ft I think. Maybe 10. Didnt do the editing, just trying to keep up with Larsen! Hahaha
  16. goinyard25

Droppin train bombs!

Every swing in that vid is a bomb.
  17. goinyard25

Droppin train bombs!

Cool to be able to play with this guy. Hes a beast! There is a train bomb in there btw!
  18. goinyard25

For Sale 26 Extended

For sure. I'll have to BP in the next couple days. I trust it's not cut, people just plant seeds and I get wondering!
  19. goinyard25

For Sale 26 Extended

Brother I'm not gonna go wild on this. I know those caps twist I just can't use the excuse that I didn't know it was cut. I believe you wouldn't knowingly sell a shaved bat. I am not calling anyone out at all, just like to cover myself. It should pass compression easily with only 400 hits. No...
  20. goinyard25

For Sale 26 Extended

Got the extended and the end cap doesn't line up. I know they twist but so they do that with only 400 hits?