Search results

1. Cavpitch

GTG softballfan55 is GTG

Easy dealing with him on the sale on some softballs. Quick payment is always appreciated. Thanks. Cavpitch
  2. Cavpitch

For Sale 50 cor softballs

Unfortunately for me, my wife has noticed these are still here. FedEx Ground to a business address is around $12-$15 bucks. Home delivery is usually $6 more.
  3. Cavpitch

For Sale 50 cor softballs

SOLD I'm cleaning out the closet of softballs I've accumulated over the years, and have the following old school 50 cor rocks. A couple are like new and still in the original boxes. Depending on the number, I can ship these to you as economically as possible, which means FedEx Ground or USPS...
  4. Cavpitch

GTG Jao2 is GTG

Quick pay and no issues on the purchase of Dudley Thunder Advance softballs. Thanks, Cavpitch
  5. Cavpitch

GTG YELLOWAUDI21 is GTG

Quick pay and no issues on the purchase of a batch of 44 cor softballs. Cavpitch
  6. Cavpitch

GTG arther itis is very GTG

Prompt and generous payment for softballs was greatly appreciated. No worried when dealing with arther itis. Cavpitch
  7. Cavpitch

For Sale Mix and Match Softballs - 44/47/50 cor

After a long career and some time away from softball, I'm reluctantly cleaning out the closet of all the softballs I've accumulated over the years. Some are new, and others have markings, but all are hittable. Prices do not include shipping. I'll ship these as economically as possible, which...
  8. Cavpitch

GTG Primo lives up to his name

Picked up a couple of wedges from Primo, and they were shipped quickly and were in better-than-described shape. Definitely a top-notch board member.
  9. Cavpitch

Crush question

Since you asked, A couple years ago, Mizuno re-issued the Crush. Slightly different graphics and no ASA stamp on the taper. Like the original MZC-4, it has the Banzai aluminum sleeve. Beginning with the Crush 2, the "Crush" models have been fully composite.
  10. Cavpitch

For Sale/Trade 8 used Dudley Thunder Advance softballs

I ran into a couple of these that our local athletic association used for leagues two years ago. There7 ASA red and 1 USSSA blue, and a Baden Lexum is also in the pictures. Don't know what these go for, so I'll say $5 a ball plus shipping from Missouri. If I'm high, just LMK and we'll work...
  11. Cavpitch

For Sale/Trade 50 cor softballs

PM's to/from Mac. Pictures (finally) being posted here.
  12. Cavpitch

Crush question

Your memory serves you well. Well, unless we want to get technical about the reissued "original" Crush. :D
  13. Cavpitch

For Sale/Trade Appx 20 used 47 cor softballs

I'm afraid not. Trying to get the camera from the missus to get some pictures posted. Lord only knows where she's kept it over the Easter weekend. :o
  14. Cavpitch

Price Check Used Dudley Thunder Advance 44/375

These aren't new. :(
  15. Cavpitch

For Sale/Trade 50 cor softballs

I ran into some 50 cor softballs, about two dozen, that our local athletic association used for leagues several years ago. They are mostly Worth Red Dots and Dudley Thunder SW's, with a few DeBeers. Included are 5 (was 3, got 2 more NIB after picture was taken) new Red Dot Titans and 2 new...
  16. Cavpitch

For Sale/Trade Appx 20 used 47 cor softballs

I ran into some 47 cor softballs, about 20, that our local athletic association used for leagues a couple of years ago. They are mostly Worth, Rawlings, and Dudley, and are in generally good shape. Many are have markings in Sharpie though. 47/375 and 47/525 balls in the mix. Looking for...
  17. Cavpitch

Price Check Used Dudley Thunder Advance 44/375

I've got a couple of these in good to very good condition 7 ASA red stitch, 1 USSSA blue stitch Dudley Composite MLY 12 RF 80 Thunder Advance Multi Layer Technology I haven't kept track of the latest and greatest ASA softballs. Are these the ones that everyone seems to want?
  18. Cavpitch

catty ?

That's the reissued U-Trip Catalyst. Reportedly not the tank the original yellow one was; not ASA legal either.
  19. Cavpitch

For Trade LTT 27oz PST98 S&D and Miken 282

Pictures of the 282:
  20. Cavpitch

For Trade LTT 27oz PST98 S&D and Miken 282

Pictures of the PST: