Search results

1. bigbrew

curveball is gtg

Great deal with curveball. Fast shipping and very good communication. Thank you! :D
  2. bigbrew

imanalien is gtg

I just received his half of a trade. I'm still waiting on my bat to make it to him. The reasons to deal with him? Trustworthy, very good communication, very easy to deal with, and fast shipping. Thank you Robbie! :D
  3. bigbrew

jt2002hd has the hook up!

I just got a 1B mitt from him that is exactly as he described. Thank you for the fast shipping and great deal, JT! You da man! :D
  4. bigbrew

AdamHad'em

Good deal with AdamHad'em on a Freak. mavsrule was a trustworthy middleman for us. Thank you both! :D
  5. bigbrew

I'm Trying gets my vote....

Great deal on a pair of Boombahs with I'm Trying. Very fast shipping. Pants are EXACTLY as described. Thank you! :D
  6. bigbrew

Great deal with MaxLoad

Do not hesitate to deal with Josh. I just got a great deal on a batpack from him. He is a stand up guy, and will not do you wrong. Thank you Josh! :D -brew
  7. bigbrew

4pitchwalk

Got my shirts! Thanks buddy! :D
  8. bigbrew

GTG List

These guys are all GTG. I will update as needed. 420mjw 4PITCHWALK AdamHad'em AggieGunslinger ballslinger BB15 big divine BRAIN bsmac25 chev17 curveball Dirty sancho el_osito Houstonsluggers I'm Trying imanalien jmor304 jrex jt2002hd killerbay killerdc Macpappy99 MarlSrSoftball mavsrule Still...
  9. bigbrew

MaxLoad is GTG....

Great deal with MaxLoad on some Tanels. Don't hesitate to deal with Josh, he's very trustworthy. Thanks buddy! :D
  10. bigbrew

Rynxprs is gtg...

Got my decals fast! Thanks buddy!:D
  11. bigbrew

420mjw is gtg

Great deal on a NIW bat. Do not hesitate to deal with Mike, great guy. Thanks bud! :D
  12. bigbrew

jmor304 delivered!

Got two Magnum Grip N Rip's today. Fast shipping, smooth transaction. Thanks Rob! :D
  13. bigbrew

Good deal with McFreaky

Good trade went smooth. Thanks Jon! :D
  14. bigbrew

4PITCHWALK is gtg

Got the Lockdown shirts, thanks Chris! :D Great deal!!
  15. bigbrew

MarlSrSoftball = Good to deal with...

I bought six evil balls from him. The transaction and shipping speed were great! Thanks Fred! :D
  16. bigbrew

Dirty sancho is gtg

Sorry Danny, I forgot to put this up the other day. :o Danny is great to deal with. He is very trustworthy and honest. Thanks man! :D
  17. bigbrew

milocoman is gtg...

Big surprise, I know. :rolleyes: :p I just bought a Combat B1 SS from milocoman at the sbf store. Fantastic customer service and very fast shipping. Thanks Chad!! :D
  18. bigbrew

big divine

Good to go! Very fast shipment, accurate description of bat, and honest. Thanks man! :D
  19. bigbrew

BB15 is a....

...good guy!! I bought an Anderson Freestyle bag from this guy, and I got more than I expected! The bag looks brand new, but was listed as used. :) I am very happy with the way he worked with me on the deal, and the product was even better than desribed! I got the package very fast as well!! Do...
  20. bigbrew

TrebZilla

About TrebZilla- If you are considering the Akadema brand, talk with him. This is a stand up guy. He was very helpful, and got me a great deal on a great glove. He had excellent customer service and I had the glove FAST. Thanks again for the help Treb!!