Search results

1. B

LTB Wilson 1781 or SP125

How often does he get on here?
  2. B

LTB Wilson 1781 or SP125

@Committed Can you pm me pics and prices?
  3. B

LTB Wilson 1781 or SP125

Can you private message me with prices for those?
  4. B

LTB Wilson 1781 or SP125

Preferably new but will consider slightly used. I will pay extra for sbf exclusive orange tan.
  5. B

Help me in my glove journey

I wear my glove TIP. My hand is 7” from the line on my wrist to the tip of my middle finger and 3.25” across the middle of my palm. Is there anywhere I can see any of these gloves in person. Does Rawlings or Wilson have any stores with all their glove models to view?
  6. B

Now I’m in between a dw5, 1781, and the sp125. I’m gonna order a custom. I just wish there was somewhere I could look at some in person before I spend $350+ on a glove. My local sporting good stores don’t have those models.
  7. B

Ok. Is that pretty easy to do if you have no experience with relacing a glove? Also, on the custom glove maker it asked if I want a thin or standard heel pad. Which is better for softball infield? Is no palm pad on the pedroia a bad things? Sorry I have so many questions lol.
  8. B

So the dw5 doesn’t have a big enough pocket for softball? I was also considering that an option.
  9. B

Thanks for the reply. I have been looking at the pro206. I also thought about ordering a custom Wilson 1781 with the pedroia fit option.
  10. B

Yeah I have very small hands. Pretty much I’m looking for a stiff glove for middle infield slowpitch around 12” that fits like the pedroia gloves. Any recommendations?
  11. B

Sure man, show me what you have. Anything from 11.75-12.25.
  12. B

Hey guys I’m looking for the perfect middle infield glove for me. Went to my local sporting goods store today and all they had were Wilson a2000s. I have a smaller hand so the pedroia fit felt absolutely amazing but the only options were either 11.5 or 12.75. So I’ll give you guys a list of...