Search results

1. infieldFly

need to break the 'first pitch' habit?

Post game conversation tonight was about getting a young team to hit better (overall average/OBP - not necessarily hit more HRs, etc). I say young, because most of the guys have played less than 3 years of slow pitch and spent the previous 10-15 playing baseball. League is a 1-1 count with a...
  2. infieldFly

ASA What the what just happened here?

This is the craziest mess I have seen 15 years of ASA softball. Would somebody who knows more than me please tell me what the call should have been… First inning, man on first with 1 out. Batter hits a popup to third baseman. The ball twisted him around and it popped out of his glove as he...
  3. infieldFly

For Sale/Trade 2014 Juggy - 28OZ - Ret/Rec

2014 Juggy - 28OZ [27.5 scale wt] - Ret/Rec SOLD - $160 gifted. Scales at 27.5 with Lizard grip. Less than 200 hits. Black Lizard Skin. Small chip on handle (cosmetic - see pics). Very light wear from fields/bag. No cracks, no spirals, no end cap issues. Receipt is from Jan 2015. Trades...
  4. infieldFly

Price Check '14 NR Combat Wanted ASA

I just received a 27oz '14 Wanted for my '13 that telescoped. I don't have pics, but it will have exactly 10 swings on it after BP tomorrow. Looking for a price to determine if I should keep it or unload it. My '13 never got to the point where it impressed me. It was a nice bat, but this is...
  5. infieldFly

Balance makes all the difference?

I walked into my local sports shop looking for a replacement for my Aftermath that is on the way out. Much to my surprise, I found a 2013 Mercy on the shelf. I had never swung the Mercy, but have heard some good things and needed something durable (we hit 40/375s). To me it seemed like a...
  6. infieldFly

For Sale Selling 5 to make room in the bag

All prices INCLUDE pp fees and shipping (to lower 48). 1 - Miken Ultra ASA. 28oz. returnable with receipt. 250 swings. SOLD 2 - Miken Freak98. 30oz. returnable no receipt. unknown swings. good shape but too heavy for me. SN 729####. Bubble sticker missing, see scale pic. SOLD 3 - Miken Recoil...
  7. infieldFly

For Sale/Trade 27oz Wanted ASA NR

Details here... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17161429#post17161429
  8. infieldFly

For Sale/Trade Wanted / Mayhem / Katana II

COMBAT WANTED ASA: 27oz NR, 50-75 swings, small crack in the outer shell shown in pics but otherwise great shape. Started swinging something else while waiting on warranty return and never really went back to it. $170 + PP fees. WORTH MAYHEM M7598: 27oz NR, Made in USA, unknown swings, got...
  9. infieldFly

infieldFly's GTG List

Winds_Of_Plague - bought Worth M7598 in my 1st SBF deal - thanks for dealing with someone with NO feedback durham711 - ridiculous deal on my current gamer: Easton Salvo Tom15 - sweet deal on an ASA stamped Ultra miken4me - great Psycho/SSR4 trade wilbz3 - bought 2B SCX14 - fantastic deal
  10. infieldFly

For Sale Miken Psycho

TRADED TO miken4me. Unknown hits, but not even broken in yet. No cracks. No webbing. No Rattles. No endcap wear. Serial# 109XXXXX Tape grip Returnable No Receipt Balanced 27.3oz on scale $140 shipped/insured/fees included PM for more/specific pics
  11. infieldFly

Price Check 2 Toledo Bats

#1 - Toledo Inferno singlewall 26oz and perfectly round. Used for one season when league was singlewall only < 200 hits. #2 - Toledo Katana II Crimson 26oz needs grip but otherwise great condition 200-300 swings.
  12. infieldFly

Worried about NIW Wanted?

Looking for some opinions... I received my NIW Combat Wanted today. I took it out of the shipping box and noticed a small gap between the barrel and handle cuff (not sure what to call it?). Gap is not even. The pic is of the widest part. The other side sits flush to the barrel. Is this an...
  13. infieldFly

ASA ADA Rules Interpretation (Slow-Pitch)

There is a pitcher on one of my teams that can't/doesn't hit under the Americans with Disabilities Act rules per ASA. When he pitches, he has someone else bat for him "FLEX" and that position bats last in the lineup. I was reading the ASA rulebook yesterday (may have been 2010 edition) but...
  14. infieldFly

Thanks Miken

I bought an Ultra 2 in April for my old man to use for Seniors - in the Northeast, our seasons start May 1st. He is by no means a power hitter. He plays 5 games/week and used the Ultra 2 religiously until Father's Day. That's when it cracked after just 5 weeks of use. I called Miken and...
  15. infieldFly

Recoil issues

My Recoil is about a season and a half old and is pretty much a team bat. Lately, I can hear sand (or something) inside. I am a line drive kinda guy, but the big hitters on the team aren't dropping the bombs that they used to. Is it time for a new bat? If so, give me your advice on the...