Search results

1. G

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

I guess I will remember that when I run my tournament that it isn't good although all I have done is keep listening to what teams have asked for in a tournament and tried to make it happen. Sounds like Dennis is ready to sign up and run a tournament.
  2. G

What is the point of creating a fake account like this to troll a guy who works to help out ND Softball as much as he can? Its just dumb. Also, throwing out accusations like whomever is KM get your facts inline if you are going to say sh** like that.
  3. G

BSBR- do you play in Fargo? Fargo softball league is a Nonprofit so your sponsor can right a check directly to Fargo USA Softball and it is considered a charitable donation on some level, not an account so can't speak to fully how that shakes out w/ taxes but those are benefits for you.
  4. G

Again, you are always so spot on and your information and analysis has forced me to realize MMB needs to fold just for the good of all of us. Free Agent Fire Sale
  5. G

Heartland/Anarchy sounds interesting especially since Cornell responded on the Minnesota FB Page that they were not an Anarchy team.
  6. G

Would've been a better option for you if you would've been at hitting.
  7. G

Minnesota Thread

Is anyone surprised that Flip and John went with someone that SIS exclusively distributes. SIS paid them to swing Anarchy to build that brand out. Flip and Big John live off being paid to play softball and by their sponsors so they have to go where the money is which is in part why they went to...
  8. G

Minnesota Thread

Beauner- I was the USA Rep and am on the Fargo Board. In ND, we rotate bidding on Nationals between Fargo and Bismarck/Mandan. We bid this year to get the E in 2020 because we were asked to try that one to see if we could out do our 2015 National of 76 teams. We expect we should be able to do...
  9. G

Verne thanks to your insightfulness we are going to announce today that we, MMB, are disbanding. Instead of managing the team with Rickford, I will actually be the acting Agent for all the players on the team so please feel free to reach out to me so I can field offers for each guy and make...
  10. G

That is a hell of a jump for the Super Team Mike & Myke to jump from newly formed team to a B team by having Dilbeck. Good for them.
  11. G

No response to this from me as I don't have the insight on it. I can't comment on Anarchy processes outside of Chad, Loerch, & Kevin are all great dudes and guys I enjoy interacting with anytime I get to.
  12. G

Minnesota Thread

Heartland won't get bumped because of the new 10% rule for B and A as they have to finish in the top 10% 2 years in a row. Good chance all their players w/ be B+ is my guess.
  13. G

They won 2 games at Nats so just missed out on winning a 3rd to move to D.
  14. G

There was great ball played by all teams that is for sure by all the ND teams. They all played a lot of tough teams. No matter if someone went 0-3 or First Class making it all the way to top 8, it was a good showing across the board. First Class welcome to C Thunder Road welcome to D (jk, but...
  15. G

Minnesota Thread

Glad you guys enjoyed the fields as it was an amazing tournament to have for us up here. Our TDs and myself are absolutely worn out but it was worth it that is for sure. Great ball was played as I enjoyed getting to watch some good teams from the area. Some good surprises in how some teams...
  16. G

There will be a Monsta Booth setup at the Fields this weekend w/ bats for sale and we will also have them at the hotel for check-in today and tomorrow.
  17. G

Not a shot at all, just wanting to help people learn from what has happened to others.
  18. G

Just make sure not to throw it on the ground so it bounces up on top of the dugout
  19. G

Seems to be we did just fine without Chad at McQuades.
  20. G

Taylor, Johnny's is sure working hard to become a D team I think with great showings this year, ha ha. It was a good McQuades weekend and some great ball. Some great surprises during games that is for sure. At least we mostly finished the tournament before the rain although it would've been...