Search results

1. G

Sin City Championship Oct 15 and 16th

Looking for 2 guys for the Sin City Championship. Need a Middle Infielder and then either another IF (SS or 2B) or OF. We are coming from the Midwest and had a full team but just lost a guy to an injury for the year and another guy with a work issue. We are bringing a competitive team to the...
  2. G

Sin City Championship Oct 15 and 16th

Looking for 2 guys for the SIn City Championship. Need a MIFer and either another INFer or OFer. We are bringing a pretty good team there but just had a guy go down to injury for the rest of the year and another guy lost his job so had to drop out. We are still searching for players up in the...
  3. G

2015 ASA Men's Slowpitch Class D Northern National Tournament

We are proud to have been named the host of the 2015 ASA Men's Slowpitch Class D Northern National Tournament. Scheduled for September 3-6, 2015 in Fargo, ND. We are welcoming all D or lower teams to this tournament as long as you play in a National Qualifier ASA tournament. Please check out our...
  4. G

BLD Las Vegas Tourney List

I am trying to find a list of tournaments in Las Vegas at BLD for the rest of 2015 and early 2016 for Men's Slowpitch tourneys. I have checked on USSSA, WSL, and ASA sites and seem to be striking out. I have a team that would be travel from the midwest and we just want to start our team planning...
  5. G

Looking for a player for the Sin City Softball Tourney Oct.17-19

We are looking for one player to pickup for the Sin City Tourney Oct. 17-19th. You would need to be available to play during the day on Friday Oct. 17th. We are in the D division so looking for a D or C player. I would prefer a SS or Middle IF but would also take a solid OF or Pitcher as we do...
  6. G

Looking for a player for the Sin City Softball Tourney Oct.17-19

We are looking for one player to pickup for the Sin City Tourney Oct. 17-19th. You would need to be available to play during the day on Friday Oct. 17th. We are in the D division so looking for a D or C player. I would prefer a SS or Middle IF but would also take a solid OF or Pitcher as we do...
  7. G

Sin City Softball Tournament Oct. 17-19

Hey guys looking for 2 guys to play with our team in the Las Vegas ASA tournament Oct. 17-19. We would prefer to get a SS and Middle for the two players but would take one of the two spots and an OF. We only need one guy for sure but we would like to have two people. Hit me up on here if you are...
  8. G

For Sale CL22 270z

I have a CL22 270z that I am trying to sell. There is maybe 100 swings on it. Just found a different bat so looking to off load this one. Looking for $250 for it. Hit me up and I can also send pics.