Search results

1. Jud 8

In State +/Major Tags

How many States use the +/Major Tag system and how does it work? In WA we have the following: Rec E E+ D D+ C C+ B We have nothing above B as of now. So, here the Plus teams play up with the Class above (E+ with D and D+ with C and so on) If you've got plus tags, do you stay in...
  2. Jud 8

For Sale Nike/Jordan Batting Gloves

I have Nike Team Bank BGs that are new-without tags, they are all size LARGE (I'm a medium, so I could never use them) Nike Show Elite: Black/Royal Black/Maroon Black/Navy Jordan AJ25 PE (Bone/Royal w/red stitching these are from when he was with LA)- 2 pairs $20 Shipped each...
  3. Jud 8

long ballz is G2G

Great Deal!!!!!!!!
  4. Jud 8

goindeep_00 is G2G

Great Deal!!!!!!!!
  5. Jud 8

Steelhead9 is G2G

Great Deal!!!!!!!!
  6. Jud 8

gipper22 is G2G

Great Deal!!!!!!!!
  7. Jud 8

Wantsafreak is G2G

Great Deal!!!!!!!!
  8. Jud 8

softballfury3 is G2G

Great Deal!!!!!!!!
  9. Jud 8

drayog is G2G

Great Deal!!!!!!!!
  10. Jud 8

21st21 is G2G

Great deal!!!!
  11. Jud 8

banger157 is G2G

Bryan is the man. And Nike Destroyers are certainly G2G ........
  12. Jud 8

bpratt34 is GTG

Branden is GOOD 2 GO Great deal and Great communication. He even CALLED me to make sure the deal was right. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!
  13. Jud 8

4baseerror5

4baseerror5 is most assuredly GTG. Shipping was LIGHTNING QUICK!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
  14. Jud 8

KRIS = Great Deal

Just completed a Deal with Kris, he paid QUICK and was communicative. Sell to him with no reservations.
  15. Jud 8

softballdbo1974 = Da Sheezy

Trade with my man here went smoother that I could have hoped. I hope he is a s pleased as I am .....
  16. Jud 8

Macpappy99 = The Sheezy

My Deal with MacPappy99 went more than smoothly. I'd recommend doing biz with him. Certainly GTG
  17. Jud 8

jaggar james is GTG

Great Deal with Regan ~ SUPER fast. He's the man!
  18. Jud 8

Fleadog is Da Man!

Fleadog is Da Man! Good To Go!
  19. Jud 8

kerrdog79

kerrdog79 = GTG Fast Payment :)
  20. Jud 8

Royhobbs7/Greg Miller/Boombah

I just wanted to tell everyone home much ASS Greg Kicks.... About 2 weeks ago I PM'd Greg with my sob story: My coach ordered me the wrong size pants (Black Yellow Jackets) I got 38 L and I want/Need 42 XL. He replied to my PM with his # and directed me to call him the next day while he...