Search results

1. S

Danville Summer Bash for Cash $1000 for both divisions.

August 22nd and 23rd This will be the start of Danville Fun Days for years to come. Huge kid park with splash and play area to keep yourself and the kids cool, two 300' lighted fields, bathrooms, and plenty of parking!! This will be a Men's and Coed double elimination 3gg style format. Also, we...
  2. S

3rd Annual Backyard BBQ ALL-NIGHTER! Men's And Coed

July 4-6th Perrysville, Indiana Come out and celebrate with friends and family in honor of our country and all the sacrifices that have been made so we can be able to be safe and have events like this!! We will be smoking BBQ non-stop! Tourney Starts July 4th Friday Night at Midnight and we...
  3. S

3rd Annual Dogg Pound Bash For Cash " $1000 to winner!!!

Memorial Weekend - May 24-25 ( 2 Day Tourney ) 12 Teams Max $200 entry Payouts: $1000, $400, $200 (Based on 12 Teams ) Nsa Rules B.Y.O. 44/400 legal yellow optic ball or 52/275 Homeruns 3 and 1 up Paid Umps Usssa/Nsa/Asa legal bat lists Team List 1. B & K 2. YG 3. DP/NB 4. Labor Link 5. New...
  4. S

GSL Central Illinois " Gauntlet " Bash For Cash May 3-4th. $1200 per division.

Where: Wendells Complex, Champaign/Urbana, IL May 3-4: The Guantlet Bash For Cash Entry Fee: $275 Men's, Coed $200, Women's $200 Prizes and Berths will adjust accordingly to number of teams. Based on 10 Teams. B/C Combined 1st- $1200 cash to the winner Paid State goes to...
  5. S

Perrysville Fun Days August 1-3. Must Come 3 Day Event!!!!!

Must come 3 day event!!! Kicks off Friday Night with the Men's 16 Team Double Elimination Tournament. Saturday will kick off the Mud Volleyball, Cornhole, and 3-Point Contest. We will also have vendors, jump houses, potato sack raises, fund raising booths, raffles, Live Entertainment starting at...
  6. S

GSL Comes To Central Illinois!! Lets Get Your Team Sanctioned!!

The Revolution has Begun!! GSL ( Global Softball League ) I am the GSL Central Illinois Director and am very excited to be apart of this association. The guys know what they are doing and what they are wanting to build! We are all working hard to make GSL the best association out there...
  7. S

Halloween Costume Party Mens and Coed Tourney Oct 19-20!! Danville, IL

This is the last tourney I will be hosting of 2013. Dress in your best Halloween costume. Winner of best costume per sex will win a prize ( gift card ). If don't wanna participate than just show up and play. B.Y.O.B. just make sure in a coozi and throw away empty cans/bottles. May have...
  8. S

Mens And Coed " End Of Summer Showdown " Danville, IL September 28-29

Mens: Double Elimination $225 Entry Payouts based on 12 teams ( $1000 1st and $350 2nd ) NSA Rules Umps Provided B.Y.O. 44/400 or lower legal yellow optic ball Homeruns 5 and 1 up Hour time limit until semi and finals Teams entered: 3 Coed: Double Elimination $200 Entry Payouts Based on...
  9. S

Dogg Pound "Off Tha Chain" Fun Days! Aug 3-4th Danville, IL. $1,350 Cash to winner!!

When: Saturday Aug 3rd Where: 900 E. Winter Ave Danville, IL Winter Park We have a beautiful kids park with splash and play area where the little ones can cool off. This is going to be another good tourney!! Contact Justin @ (217) 799-0026 or hit me up on Facebook Justin Shaw. Entry...
  10. S

July 6-7th Gold, Silver, and Bronze NSA WSQ "Backyard BBQ" Danvile,IL

2nd Annual "Red, White, and Boom" Backyard BBQ Tournament This year is the site of an Illinois NSA WSQ for Gold, Silver, and Bronze teams only! I am really excited for this. There isn't too much softball around this area and hopefully this can be a start of a great future with your support! I...
  11. S

NSA $1000 to winner!!!! Is now Sunday September 16!!!!!

Due to miscommunication, the.15th was.booked to another team. Tried to plea to get ciganek switched because it was local teams. Same information and rules on original thread. So all I teams that are already playimg somewhere sat can now play Sunday too.
  12. S

NSA $1,000 to winner!!! Sept 15th Danville, IL. D/E only

This Tourney is now Sunday September 16!!!!!! D/E teams only. Where: 900 E. Winter Ave. Danville, IL 61832. Winter Park Availability: 12 team max Format: Double Elimination Entry Fee: $225 Payouts: 1st- $1,000. 2nd- $350 ( Based on 12 teams) Rules: NSA Bats: Utrip/NSA/Asa Legal...
  13. S

Looking for 1 rec team to play this sat aug 11th danville,IL

Had a team drop on me. I have an opening @ 9 a.m. start time. This is a double elimination, 3 games guaranteed. $200 entry fee and champ is at 5:00. Location is winter park E. 900 winter Ave, danville,il. Let me know asap if you want the spot. 8 teams total (7) teams locked in...
  14. S

"RED, WHITE, & BOOM" tournament!!! D/E Teams Only!! Double Elim!!

Team Dogg Pound will be hosting the Red, White, and Boom tourney. Saturday June 30th @. Winter Park. Danville, Illinois. Come out and celebrate with friends and family!! We have a nice kids park with a splash and play area. Also, we will have a full concession. BATTERS BOXES are fixed...
  15. S

Looking for a pitcher

looking for a full-time pitcher that can field position throw strikes and crush the ball. need to be available almost every weekend and willing to travel. we play in lafayette, in, danville, il, indy, indianapolis, and champaign,il. looking to go wherever next year. let me know if interested...