Search results

1. rcsd23

Adrian Peterson arrested

For resisting arrest in H-town What a mo-mo
  2. rcsd23

GTG Slickstik is gtg gtg gtg!!

Sold him an OG Easton Flex. He paid first...smooth deal all around. Very gtg...thank you! :)
  3. rcsd23

GTG Chingon#21

GTG..SMOOTH DEAL Thanks
  4. rcsd23

GTG Edysert is gtg!!--gtg---

Sold him a bat. Easy guy to deal with. Great communication.
  5. rcsd23

GTG Baseballfan2010 is gtg!!!

Sold him a glove. Paid first. Very GTG
  6. rcsd23

GTG Jduley is gtg!!!

Sold me a Vinci glove. Came exactly as described. DEF. GTG...Thanks JDULEY
  7. rcsd23

GTG Jrockdog is gtg!!

Great guy to deal with. Easy deal all the way.
  8. rcsd23

For Sale Cf3 33/25

Demarini CF3 Black USED 33/25 RETURNABLE NO Receipt Unknown number of hits as I am the second owner. I've had it less than a year. First owner was a fast pitch player and the bat does have paint missing from being hit on cleats. NO cracks or rattling.There is some slight webbing. Not OG grip...
  9. rcsd23

GTG Fantastik---gtg

Sold him a bat. I shipped first and once he received conf # he paid thru PayPal. Very GTG...would deal with him again with no hesitation.
  10. rcsd23

GTG GTG Metal Mulisha

Traded a bat...wouldn't hesitate dealing with this bro.
  11. rcsd23

For Trade Cf5 & cf4

CF5 has been TRADED to Metal Mulisha CF4 ST has been SOLD to Fantastik CF5 33/25 Used RETURNABLE. 300-400 hits. Bats in great shape. No issues with end cap or any cracks, etc. Comes with receipt from April 2011. CF4 ST 34/24 Used RETURNABLE no receipt. Unknown # of hits. I'm the second...
  12. rcsd23

For Sale Easton og extended

***SOLD TO Onyur6*** Used OG EXTENDED 27oz. I'm the second owner. Unknown number of hits. No end cap separation,rattling or cracks. Does have webbing here and there. Has an Easton grip but not the original. Bat only gets used once a week and considering I have two Extendeds I might as well sell...