Search results

1. LT44

Reggie44 is A+++

This guy is awesome. Always comes through ! A+++
  2. LT44

GTG Another amazing deal with reggie44

Another great deal with reggie44. He consistantly provides a fair deal with fast shipping and great communication.He is one of the best and always VGTG.
  3. LT44

GTG Another super deal with reggie44

Another super deal with reggie44. This guy is amazing. Always "top shelf" with products and communication. Fast delivery and extremely fair prices. VGTG!
  4. LT44

GTG Another reggie44 super deal

Just completed a very smooth deal with reggie44. Everything went just super! He is VGTG
  5. LT44

GTG Arthur Itis is VGTG!

Just completed a very smooth deal with Arthur Itis and everything went just super. He is VGTG! Thanks again for the great deal!
  6. LT44

GTG Seniorss is super!

Just completed a super deal with Seniorss and everything went very smooth. This item was in outstanding condition, shipping was super fast, and he provided great communication. He is VGTG!
  7. LT44

Helmer Hitman 44

Anyone hit this bat? What are your thoughts?
  8. LT44

2018 Dudley Lightening Lift (End Load)

I hit my new 28oz 2018 Dudley Lightening LIFT End Load today. I have the 12" barrel model. I was impressed at the way this bat performed right out of the wrapper. I hit a lot of line drives early in the BP session with several line drive HRs. After about 30 swings I adjusted my swing a little...
  9. LT44

Looking for glove repair work

I need a glove restrung and the thumb holster replaced. It's a black Rawlings HOH BFB which is pretty rare but needs some refurbishment. Any recommendations on who does quality work? I know there has been some discussion on this forum before. Thanks.../W
  10. LT44

Hit my 28oz Patriot today - OMG

Had a chance to hit my brand new 28oz Miken Patriot Maxload today. Very, very impressive. All I can say is OMG. This thing is going to be THE hot bat for seniors. Honestly, instead of hitting 140 balls with it today I hit about 40 and put it away. I always start with the worst balls in my bag as...
  11. LT44

A.D. Starr Nightmare

I picked up a 28oz A.D.Starr Nightmare which arrived on Thursday. Weighed in at 28.7oz on my scale. Got to put about 20 swings on it today. This bat has a huge End Load and felt very stiff. Just wondering if anyone else has hit this bat and what they thought. Also how long until it breaks...
  12. LT44

Early review of my Adidas Melee 2

Had a chance to hit my NIW 28oz Adidas Melee 2 today. A couple of caveats. 1) I have been sick for almost two weeks with a head cold. Felt much better the last couple of days but over all not completely 100%. 2) Played in a tourney yesterday with the kids. Played 1B/C in all six games. We only...
  13. LT44

Easton Senior Salvo EL - Review

Last week I picked up a new 28oz Easton Senior Salvo and have now put about 300 swings on it. First off, this is not the same bat as the Easton Elder (BSR). I cracked that bat in 70 swings. The Senior Salvo is much better in the feel and in the performance. We were hitting very good BP balls...
  14. LT44

Perfect BP Balls!

I had the opportunity to BP this weekend with a couple friends here in San Diego. The weather has been unseasonable hot! Today it was over 85 degrees at 0900. We were able to hit the Evil BP Rocket ball for the first time and I was very impressed with the way it performed in the heat. We were...
  15. LT44

GTG playball212 is GTG!

Completed a very smooth deal with playball212. He is GTG in my book!.../W
  16. LT44

For Sale Nike Air Turf Raider - Sz 12

I'm selling my new Nike Air Turf Raiders. They are size 12 and have never been worn. They are great turf shoes for infield or outfield. They are very light and yet very sturdy. I'll never wear out my white ones so these can go. $50 delivered. SOLD Link...
  17. LT44

DeMarini SNE 14 ONE 4. ONE - Review

I finally had the chance to hit my new 2014 DeMarini Senior One extreme endload this past weekend. I took it out on Saturday for my BP session. The first swing I took with the wrapper on it. Nice line drive. I peeled the wrapper off for my second swing and promptly hit a ball about 350ft...
  18. LT44

For Sale Adidas Kanadia TR - 12

Selling my near new Adidas Kanadia TR, size 12. Bought these a couple weeks ago. They are essentially new, only worn once or twice. Pics tell the story. $45 delivered. Link: http://s945.photobucket.com/user/LT44/library/Adidas%20Kanadia%20TR?sort=3&page=1 Paypal: [email protected]
  19. LT44

It's so Beautiful!

My new baby! http://s945.photobucket.com/user/LT44/library/Vinci%20Optimus?sort=3&page=1 Let me know what you think!
  20. LT44

For Sale/Trade TPS 28oz Z2000 Bal (ASA) NR

Looking to trade or sell this bat. It has about 60 swings and is a NR. Looking for a 28oz Z2000 EL USSSA in similar condition or sell for $170 delivered. **TRADED** Link: http://s945.photobucket.com/user/LT44/library/TPS%20Z2000%20ASA?sort=3&page=1 Paypal is [email protected]