Search results

1. UtahD

2014 Demo Video (The One,Juggy,Cl22)

2014 CL22: Great pop out of the wrapper, swings and feels like the 2013 CL22. Felt like it needed just a few cuts to open up, but not too far away from how good the 2013 CL22 was out of the wrapper. 2014 The One: Very stiff balanced feel, felt like the Fu/S.1 to me. Definitely needs time to...
  2. UtahD

Anyone try the new demarini batting gloves

They all feel good, Stadiums and Torq-D are very promising for those who miss the Pro-Equips. I really like the Paradox gloves as well, seems like they can hold up much better than the Voodoos and Versus gloves...
  3. UtahD

Fu Dawg, How Many Hits to Death?

I hit .44 and .47 in late fall through early spring. Mine lasted 1000 cuts before it finally blew out...Webbing showed up around 600 cuts
  4. UtahD

Is the J3U a good cold weather/cage bat?

I was hitting mine with .44 and .47 balls during the Winter. I was hitting mine in temps around the high 30s and in the 40s and the bat held up very well...
  5. UtahD

AM vs FU

I have both, Fu took a round or 2 to break in, AM was great out of the wrapper compared to the Fu. Both swing very similar, both have a mid load feel to it. Both are 28oz, you can't go wrong with either...I prefer the AM for the .52 and the Fu for the .44 balls
  6. UtahD

Is the J3u really that bad??

I loved mine, swung in early late fall, winter and early spring, great durability in the cold...yeah it has a small sweet spot
  7. UtahD

Rate USSSA DEMARINI BATS

Out of the wrapper performance, I would have to go with the CL22 and the J3A...
  8. UtahD

White Steel hitting bombs

Love the Steels for the single wall leagues
  9. UtahD

Aftermith Vid- Good Bat, But This Guy Sucks!

Seems Legit...
  10. UtahD

DeMarini Aftermath

Lets bring the song back...
  11. UtahD

Rayzr question

12. UtahD

should i try fu dawg or mercy?

I would have to suggest trying both bats, to see which one fits the majority's swing...
  13. UtahD

VX2U vs New CL22

I would have to go with the CL22 for out of the wrapper performance...but can't go wrong with either...
  14. UtahD

Demarini Factory Hitter

Fu is a great bat, very forgiving barrel = HUGE Sweet Spot!
  15. UtahD

2.1 stadium

over 500 cuts on mine with .44 and .47 cor balls...most of the swings are from people wanting to try it...
  16. UtahD

Corn Dog

We don't go yard with it, just middle or backside...
  17. UtahD

Cl22 owners

Yes, you won't be disappointed, this bat is very entertaining...
  18. UtahD

Corn Dog

Corndog is a great bat, a buddy of mine and I swing it most of the time now in league...for both UTrip and ASA...
  19. UtahD

J3 vs fu

Completely different feel. The Fu is very stiff, barrel felt like the J2U and remained that way till mine blew up. J3A on the other hand has a softer feel. Both have great pop and can't go wrong with either...it just all depends on which one fits your swing the best....
  20. UtahD

Rumor..

Hmmmmmm...:rolleyes: