Search results

1. Dirtyremax

ASA Fair or foul

Batted ball hits fair territory, rolls into the plate and sits there. Fair or foul....
  2. Dirtyremax

P90x3

Anyone have a set they don't use anymore? Looking for something cheaper!
  3. Dirtyremax

Price Check 75-100 hit m nation

What's the going rate for a 75-100 hit 27oz m nation?
  4. Dirtyremax

2014 derby boys..... new plague

I busted out my niw derby boys nr tonight at Brownies hitting league. All I can say is wow! I will not be swinging that thing in any more bp sessions! Less then 30 cuts and its already spitting fire! I'm using the new plague XR-17 and I don't know what to say about it just yet? Got about 175...
  5. Dirtyremax

Z3k durability question

Sorry if this has been covered? My phone won't let me use the search on the website? I've gotten mixed reviews durability wise? Some are still going strong after a few hundred cuts and some are breaking after 20 cuts? Has there been anything done to remedy that? I'm just trying to see if its...
  6. Dirtyremax

Need a Lil help.....

Hey guys, I'm not knowledgeable of the Easton line? I'm looking for a good 26oz balanced Easton for my secret Santa? Like to keep it under $100! Can anyone lead need into the right direction? Thanks, and feel free to pm me if you have an offer?
  7. Dirtyremax

ComBatants Dudley tour?

Is there going to be a ComBatants Dudley team? Id be interested in doing this since I only live 2 hours away and play in the cities anyways? I can catch or play 1st Any interest? How did the Seattle team get started?
  8. Dirtyremax

LTB Looking for 2 COMbat fast pitch bats

Im looking for my co workers grand daughters. He would like a 32/20 and a 32/19 in a COMbat. Perfer NIW. Let me know if there is anything out there. Wants it for graduation.... Thanks
  9. Dirtyremax

Canadian assault

Sorry, my search wont work from my phone. can anyone tell.me if the canadian assult is legal in us utrip or nsa?
  10. Dirtyremax

tracking info on a 6.2# package

Got tracking info for a delivery date of 1/7/13! Cant wait!
  11. Dirtyremax

For Trade SCX14 FOR TRADE 4 Combat

Ihave a 28oz scx14 to trade for a combat. Would like a Utrip with new stamp. No cracks or rattle or end cap seperation. Described as Unknown number of hits butless then 1000 hits but bat looks Way cleaner then that. Looks more like 3-400.
  12. Dirtyremax

For Trade 3 demarini for trade

I have a 31/18 bustos its the black and green one I have a 32/22 CF4 black I have a 32/22 CF4 hope These are my daughters bats. I would like to trade for combats? All the bats are in good shape. The hope is a lil beat up with some excessive chips and scratches. The girls on my daughters...
  13. Dirtyremax

For Trade for trade......

BATS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deal pending on z, fulk and syn 2 Only other bat availabe is the 27oz helmer 28oz bk falk asa new stamp still very stiff 150ish cuts 28el Z2k 150-200 cuts No cracks or rattles both are returnable NO RECIEPT Only looking for combats27-28oz
  14. Dirtyremax

ASA 1st base double play

1 out, guy on 1st. Lindrive out to 3rd base who throws to 1st cause the runner took off. 1st baseman is standing on the orange base when he catches the ball. The runner dives back in before he gets tagged. The ump yells safe, he never tagged him. We laugh and say he didnt need to be tagged...
  15. Dirtyremax

Z2k

I have to say that I was not a fan of the Z1k. Didn't like the feel or the sound? But last wknd a buddy had a Z2k that I tried and I had to buy one! I got a 28el and it feels like I'm swinging a 27! We were using the 52. 300s and they were flying off the barrel Right out of the wrapper. I...
  16. Dirtyremax

For Trade 28oz srv4

Traded to johnnysoftball13
  17. Dirtyremax

For Trade 28oz srv4 for z2k

I have a 28oz less then 300 hit, no cracks or rattles returnable NO RECEIPT. I would like a Z2k. I took the bat in trade from a buddy and he bought it new last year. He wasn't sure on number of hits, so I said 300. It looks more like 200?
  18. Dirtyremax

For Sale Looking for the Easton and worth price guides?

Sorry guys, my phone is not letting me use the search on the website. Can someone please post a link for me? Thanks
  19. Dirtyremax

LTB Need a bat for a bring it swing it tourney

Lookin for anything thats not allowed anymore. U2, unpainted or painted, LV? Not looking to spend alot, its for 1 tourney. [email protected] is the best to reach me Thanks. LV would like to be 33''
  20. Dirtyremax

For Trade 32g Ipod touch trade for bats

I have a 2nd gen ipod touch for trade for a bat or 2? I like combat, worth, BASS? Play more ASA, but Utrip isnt out of the question. NIW or used is ok, even non returnable as long as NIW. Ipod has newest version, has a invisishield screen protector on it. Has been adult owned and...