Search results

1. Thebig#5

Monsta Blacksheep Candy Special Edition

Do these bats take awhile to loosen up? My son has a Monsta Blacksheep woodgrain and it was stupid hot right out of the wrapper! My special edition candy version not so much.
  2. Thebig#5

Monsta Blacksheep Woodgrain vs. Monsta Blacksheep Special Edition Candy

Anyone have experience with both these models? The woodgrain models that I have hit are much hotter than my special edition candy blue model.
  3. Thebig#5

Nokona AMG 700 RHT

Used to own one of these and would love to find another one. Anyone have one for sale?
  4. Thebig#5

Ultimate Bat Bag

Does anyone have, or know where I can find the Ultimate Bat Bag. I've found some online, but they have the newer shoulder strap. I'm looking for the older bag that just had handles on it that could be adjusted and used as a shoulder strap.
  5. Thebig#5

Louisville Slugger TPZ

Guys, this bat should only be hit in warmer weather and I'd limit it to game swings. Hit approximately 150 off a tee in 70 degree weather here in Arizona, hitting Dudley ZNs .52/300 and she didn't last long. My opinion of the bat though is it seemed pretty hot out of the wrapper, ball comes...
  6. Thebig#5

40 AAA Vegas

Who won the 40 AAA division in Vegas today? Those boys from Guam and Hawaii looked pretty good.
  7. Thebig#5

Dudley Lightning Grip Spin Tech

Got my first Dudley 27 oz EL 12 inch barrel yesterday. Love this bat. I noticed that after only 100 cuts the tacky feeling on the barrel that they call Grip Spin Tech is already gone. Anyone else see this with their Dudleys? No big deal...probably just a gimmick anyways, but there is...
  8. Thebig#5

Pro Flare PF14ZBN Same Glove as the FGPF14-ZBN?

For all you Pro Flare experts out there; I just picked this PF14ZBN 14 inch glove up a few weeks ago and want to get a 13 inch one for my son. Is this the same glove as the FGPF14-ZBN that I've seen on a certain ball glove site that has them for $99.00 in their clearance section? I'm asking...
  9. Thebig#5

Pro Flare PF14ZBN

For all you Pro Flare experts out there; I just picked this PF14ZBN 14 inch glove up a few weeks ago and want to get a 13 inch one for my son. Is this the same glove as the FGPF14-ZBN that I've seen on a certain ball glove site that has them for $99.00 in their clearance section? I'm asking...
  10. Thebig#5

14 Inch Nokona Models from 2000?

I have owned one Nokona over the years and it was an awesome glove, but was stolen right out of my bat bag! I'm having trouble remembering what model it was though. I know it was a 13.5 or 14 inch with walnut leather and had the velcro closure at the wrist. Any help would be appreciated.
  11. Thebig#5

How's the flex on the new ASA Juggy?

Is the flex on this bat similar to that of the OG J2? Or is more like that of the J3? I didn't care for the flex on the OG J2, but didn't have any issues with the J3. Just wanting to get some opinions before possibly buying a new Juggy.
  12. Thebig#5

2015 LS Pro Flare 14 Inch Glove

Anyone know how I could get one of these gloves?
  13. Thebig#5

2014 asa z3000

Recently got a new Z3000 in the mail. The bat didn't have a wrapper on it and it had a yellow bar painted on it with the text "for cosmetic display not for actual play" written on it. I also compared it to my other Z3000 and the connection piece was different. Anyone ever seen this before? I...
  14. Thebig#5

Z2000 RI Return

Anybody ever sent in a broken Z2000 RI only to have LS send you a replacement that is broken? The replacement bat is in plastic and appears to be brand new, but it has a big crack in the barrel. I haven't had a chance to call LS customer service yet, but I'm interested how they'll explain this...
  15. Thebig#5

2013 Border Battle on ESPN July 13/14

USA vs. Canada July 13 12:00 pm EST USA vs. USA Futures July 14 3:00 pm EST
  16. Thebig#5

2013 Border Battle on ESPN July 13/14

USA vs. Canada 7/13 12:00 pm EST ESPN USA vs. USA Futures 7/14 3:00 pm EST ESPN
  17. Thebig#5

The One .12 CL22

Just picked up a brand new 28 oz CL22. Put a total of 750 hits on the thing off the tee using 44/375 dudleys. Will this bat break in any more beyond 750 hits? We're hitting Worth 52/300 Hot Dots here in Arizona and I'm not getting much distance with this bat at all. The balls that I hit for...
  18. Thebig#5

For Sale/Trade 2011 and 2012 ASA 28oz Craze

Here are the pics of the bats listed in my previous post.
  19. Thebig#5

For Sale/Trade 2011 and 2012 28oz ASA Craze

[/IMG]I have both the 2011 and 2012 28oz Craze for sale. Both bats have approx. 500 hits on them, but are in great shape. $200.00 or best offer for both.
  20. Thebig#5

2012 ASA Craze 28 oz

Got my 2012 ASA Craze 28 oz today. Went out and hit 200 balls off a tee in 100 degree weather. The bat felt pretty good and was comfortable to swing, has a balanced feel to it and the knob is small, which helps with an overlap grip. As far as performance goes, really nothing to get too excited...