Search results

Softball.com:

1. O

small finger stalls

I believe Jen means the 1275ss. It's a 1799 with the Velcro wrist strap and smaller stalls. I've only seen it in black and white. It looks nice.
  2. O

For Sale NWT Nike Vapor 360

My guess is it is still light as hell compared to other 12.5"-13" gloves.
  3. O

Shaved metal bats?

I think this may be ridiculous, but two separate rec league teams I play for have been accused of using shaved bats. I've heard this dealing with composites but in both these leagues they are ASA metal only. One league a guy asked where we get our Raw Steels shaved after we hit a few good balls...
  4. O

For Sale NIW 34/30 J3a with brand new legit receipt.

Yeah...probably.
  5. O

For Sale NIW 34/30 J3a with brand new legit receipt.

What a piece of garbage. There are people who would have actually swung the bat on the board.
  6. O

For Sale 2014 Juggy - 27oz

No idea why it got me, but this had me dying....
  7. O

Here she is! Spalding Pro Select

I've been using 1B mitt and the 12.75" with the original laces. Both have been fine. Palm lace is pretty thin but doesn't get much stress. Web and fingers are fine.
  8. O

For Sale/Trade 2011 z1000/ 15 mercy nr

Why does it look like there is tape all round the barrel and just not over the chipping? Is there more on the bat somewhere else?
  9. O

For Sale Rawlings PRODCT-125

Is this the year they used the block styled letters on the back of the gloves?
  10. O

For Sale Wilson A2000 XXL-needs relace- $40 shipped

I offered $40 and you said no...This hurts my feelings.
  11. O

Need Some Help!!!!!

Wow! That looks great.
  12. O

For Sale/Trade 12.75 Mizuno Cutsom Pro Trap

Do you have a picture of the engraving?
  13. O

Here she is! Spalding Pro Select

This work? http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/one51dreamer/library/1B%20Mitt
  14. O

For Sale Wilson A2000 Michael Barrett Pro Return Catchers Glove

I opened this thread with the intentions of asking if he wore this while punching A.J. Pierzynsky....Well done.
  15. O

For Sale 26oz demarini white steel

Long shot here, but is the ASA stamp visible at all?
  16. O

Durable metal for NY/CT fall ball?

I'm looking for a durable ASA stamped metal bat. Can be any ASA stamp. I normally use a Steel but since they are falling to the wayside I want to try and make my last two of them last. Anyone have any good suggestions for a similar bat for 40-50 degree temps?
  17. O

No more white steels??

Well cheer up, they send you two!!!!!
  18. O

2014 F6 clunking question...

I recently sent back a White Steel and got an F6 as a NR replacement. It seems to hit well, but sometimes it feels like the inner wall shifts on the swing. Doesn't seem to be affecting the bats ability, but it also doesn't feel right. Anyone have or hear about something like this?
  19. O

Relacing fastback index finger slot?

Awesome. Very much appreciated. I'll razor the lace down and go from there. Thanks again.