Search results

1. middles_open

F30 RI question

After the 7xxxx serials another batch was made as a special run for Canada the 8xxxx serials.....then once again they came out with another batch in the states serial 8xxxx and number x-2500....
  2. middles_open

LTB Pt12 balance 27oz

Thanks in advance
  3. middles_open

new z (grey Orange )

Both Hall and Lloyd are ⛽⛽⛽
  4. middles_open

New line Z'sss

I have both Hall and Lloyd... hotter out of the wrapper than OG z2 imo. Durability seems comparable thus far although I have seen pics floating around of both the Hall and Lloyd cracked which I'm still fishy on what temps were, we're the balls left out and pretty much ice cubes? Idk mine have...
  5. middles_open

For Sale Og z2 and z2+ both SOLD

$130obo a piece Shipped 26oz OG z2 el good qc1 Date code 3-×× will remove grip if need be qc is not visible anymore unknown swings I'm not OG owner. Has wobble, slight rattle, and some webbing... SOLD:26.5 z2+ el lots of field wear but still very sound unknown swings not OG owner, has wobble and...
  6. middles_open

For Sale Og z2 and z2+ both SOLD

$130obo a piece Shipped 26oz OG z2 el good qc1 Date code 3-×× will remove grip if need be qc is not visible anymore unknown swings I'm not OG owner. Has wobble, slight rattle, and some webbing... SOLD:26.5 z2+ el lots of field wear but still very sound unknown swings not OG owner, has wobble and...
  7. middles_open

New Jeff Hall Bat

I have both the Lloyd and Hall Hall 26.5oz definitely has more of a endload then the Lloyd 26oz.
  8. middles_open

Og z2 usssa

I've picked up 3 of 26oz el (1 bad q) and 3 z2+ this winter. And have also preorderd a Lloyd z1000...which one did you order?
  9. middles_open

Og z2 usssa

Is anyone still swinging the usssa og z2's? Absolutely one of my favorites I've preorders a Steven Lloyd super z1000 usssa and can't wait to see if it's what ppl are saying.....
  10. middles_open

Combat maxum endloaded

All I've seen is 26.5 and 27.5.
  11. middles_open

Combat maxum endloaded

Got this in the mail today.. anyone have any swings on and?? http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r738/mrogers17/IMG_20160528_132356_zpsbbp53cte.jpg
  12. middles_open

For Sale Realtree/mutant

Mutant sold pending payment
  13. middles_open

For Sale Realtree/mutant

Lts both 27oz w/rec's. Utrip realtree is still stiff testing around 300 looking to get $110. Mutant has 50cuts or less looking to get $200. http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/mrogers17/media/IMG_20160116_200454803_zps20d9b6dd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
  14. middles_open

LTB Looking for utrip two piece combat

Looking for utrip two piece combat in 27oz.
  15. middles_open

LTB OG Z2000 27 oz

28 bal here if looking