Search results

1. pont22

Minnesota Thread

I caught one tonight that would have done some cranial damage. So sick of people with little to no skills in bat control, swinging hot bats. Maybe they should work on moving the ball around, instead of trying to hit home runs.
  2. pont22

Minnesota Thread

Nik, I have a 27oz you can have until you decide on your next bat. Just let me know.
  3. pont22

Minnesota Thread

A Wisconsin team, from the Milwaukee area, is playing in MN state ?
  4. pont22

Minnesota Thread

Had my first ground rule double, that never went past the infield. Ticked 3b glove, off his head, out of play over fence.
  5. pont22

Suggestions for hitting asa 44/375

I’d get a J3a, or J4. Be the only person to hit it and have a fun summer
  6. pont22

Nihilist

Would that also be similar in weighting to the Iconic? I really like the 27 OG Nihilist, but that’s more of a balanced feel.
  7. pont22

Nihilist

I’ve read some descriptions stating the gold is end loaded.
  8. pont22

Nihilist

Has anyone hit the new, gold model? Curious how the weighting is compared to last years. Thank you
  9. pont22

Minnesota Thread

I’d like to try hittrax, but the league looks like it’s all about hitting fly balls.
  10. pont22

Minnesota Thread

Sad ASA/USA has this platform to showcase their top softball and they struggle with live feeds.
  11. pont22

Minnesota Thread

Heard StageCoach won C
  12. pont22

2019 Synergy

Nice cuts! Would you say it has slight end load?
  13. pont22

Minnesota Thread

All I read is it took two people to replace the last pitcher.
  14. pont22

No more Nurples?

Wish they were the price of the other Fire flex models. I want to try one, but will most likely pick up a $199 option
  15. pont22

For Sale Canadian FireFlex 360

Any idea on the timeframe that these could possibly be available? Thanks
  16. pont22

275 wanted

After a couple tries, I finally have a Wanted 275. Excited to put some swings on it to see how it compares to my ASA and USSSA models.
  17. pont22

Wanted gloves

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1336295&page=3 there are a couple pictures of the gloves, within this thread.
  18. pont22

275 wanted

nope, we are good. :)
  19. pont22

275 wanted

we'll both lose... by just bidding up on one another. :(
  20. pont22

275 wanted

wait a couple days. I'm bidding on one, on the 'bay. Lost out, last second, on the last two.