Search results

1. RedFalcon_27

THE RETURN OF THE PAC-WIDE!!!

I'm not even sure if any military still get on here and read this, but a huge shoutout to the guys at Osan AB for putting this together...specifically Derek King and Jason Winkle. You guys saved a tournament that means a lot to a bunch of people. That being said....WHO'S COMING? I know Legion...
  2. RedFalcon_27

Band Aid

Just a random observation here. First of all...fantastic tourney this year, I had a blast. Competition was awesome and barring a little bit of weather, it was perfect out there. I made this comment a couple of years ago but I'm going to bring it up again. Why are we not doing the ice breaker...
  3. RedFalcon_27

Band Aid

That would be my guess bro. It seems like most of the Band-Aid chatter is taking place on the FB page. I'm sure the most up to date team listing will be on there before anywhere else...
  4. RedFalcon_27

2016 PACWIDE Korea...

Wow the game times are so much better this year. I see they finally moved that first double elim game for the #1 seeds from 0600 to 0900. You the man Bennie!
  5. RedFalcon_27

Band Aid

Can someone post the flyer for this year with the sponsor hotels on it?
  6. RedFalcon_27

2015 USSSA Colorado Military Band-Aid, June 12-14

I'll be there playing with Not Forgotten. Rumor on the streets is that there is going to be a CGT sighting at the Band-Aid this year. Colorado Springs ain't ready....haha.
  7. RedFalcon_27

Bandaid

Definitely be there again for this one....awesome tourney in an awesome location.
  8. RedFalcon_27

Vegas Military NIT/Nevada State April 11th & 12th

You know it son! Not sure who I'm playing with, but I'll be there one way or another...and yes, there will be sweet tea.
  9. RedFalcon_27

Haha...hope the wind isn't blowing out at 40 mph I guess....haha. Life sucks up here bro...I'm sick of this cold weather crap. Should've stayed in Tucson.
  10. RedFalcon_27

Pac-Wide 2015

Well it's March fellas....time to get this thread rolling. Who is going to be there this year? I hear this is the last year for the tourney at Yongsan? I know there were some guys talking about putting together an "Osan Alumni" type of a team...anything ever happen with that?
  11. RedFalcon_27

Anyone want to fly a poor SSgt down for this one? I'd be more than willing to hit the occasional bomb and drink all your beer...:)
  12. RedFalcon_27

USSSA Military Worlds PCB

A guy or girl? :rolleyes:
  13. RedFalcon_27

FoRmUlA FoR WeIgHt LosS

Congrats on making the longest run-on sentence in human history...once you figure out how to get me back the 30 seconds of my life you just wasted, then we can talk.
  14. RedFalcon_27

2014 Band Aid

This tourney just keeps getting better and better. Loved the Sky View Complex as a whole...minus Saturday Night when they ran out of CO2 for the beer...haha. I think the moonshine filled that void nicely though. The wind is the same just about every year, at least at Sky View we had some...
  15. RedFalcon_27

2014 Band Aid

Haha...whatever. All I know is that it's high enough that my fat ass can't breathe by the time I get down to first base. See you at the ice breaker bro.
  16. RedFalcon_27

2014 Band Aid

I'll second that...not a huge fan of those balls. Good thing we're playing at 5,000 ft elevation....:D
  17. RedFalcon_27

2014 Band Aid

Top 5 Hitters 1. Dylan 2. Dylan 3. Dylan 4. Dylan 5. Dylan Top 5 Pitchers 1. Dylan 2. Dylan 3. Dylan 4. Dylan 5. Dylan Top 5 Defenders 1. Dylan 2. Dylan 3. Dylan 4. Dylan 5. Dylan Because I spit hot fire!
  18. RedFalcon_27

2014 Band Aid

Just received this today...updated team list: Varsity Dyess AFB - TX No Skillz - NM GI - CA (A) Scrubs - IL Team Wright-Patt - OH Overrated - AZ CTR - CO SoCo Military Softball/Holy Cow - CO (A) Scrappers - CO Reloaded - TX (A) JBSA Lackland Warhawks - TX Holloman AFB Varsity...
  19. RedFalcon_27

PacWide 2014

First time in seven years I won't be at this one. Sucks, but I can't thank OB and the fellas from the American Legion in Oki enough for the chance to come play all these years. Far and away my favorite tourney on the planet. Have fun fellas!
  20. RedFalcon_27

2014 Band Aid

I plan on sleeping at the Holy Cow on Thursday night...probably somewhere up on the roof, so I really would just need a room for Friday/Saturday :D