Search results

1. TM24

Price Check 100w

I have two of these both 28oz. Both barely used with returns. One has receipt one doesn't.
  2. TM24

Paint Chipping Off

Is this normal for the Z2K? Playing last night and noticed this. Or is this signs of the bat about to crack?
  3. TM24

Blackout end cap gap

I just bought a blackout NIW and received it today. Took the wrapper off and noticed a gap between barrel and end cap. Is this normal? Haven't owned a mizuno since the OG Crush.
  4. TM24

Price Check 27oz ASA Resmondo

I have a 27oz ASA Resmondo Non-Returnable with the new stamp. How much are these going for? Maybe 50 swings on it.
  5. TM24

Worth Pitching Helmet

How big do these run? I have a big head. Size 8. Need to know before I buy
  6. TM24

Duo

Broke my duo in half tonight. It was ok until it developed a small crack then it was really hot. I Don't know what a shaved bat looks like on the inside. Does this look shaved?
  7. TM24

ASA Balls

Playing in a tourney next month and we have to supply our own balls. They have to have a ASA stamp and can't be over a .47 cor. Anybody know where to find 47 cor ASA stamped balls?
  8. TM24

Dry Fit Shirts

Anybody know where to get dry fit shirts other than boombah?
  9. TM24

Cartel return

What's the return for a cartel? Just traded a resmondo legit NR for a cartel that's returnable and was just wondering what the return is.
  10. TM24

Price Check 2013 Worth Titan grey and blue

How much for one NIW with papers
  11. TM24

Worth pitching helmet

Anybody know where to get one of these? Every place I looked was sold out
  12. TM24

Return

My buddy just got his z1000 replaced. Where does Louisville mark it so they no its non returnable?
  13. TM24

Price Check 2009 Jeff Hall Titan Reload

Has some paint chipping and a light rattle. Not sure how many swings. It's 26.5oz
  14. TM24

Miken Freak DST

Does this bat have a metal sleeve inside? Or are they junk? My buddy has one and it just seems like its never gonna break in
  15. TM24

OG duo

Other than buying it here used where's the cheapest place to buy NIW?
  16. TM24

Price Check 2013 27oz Worth Mayhem XL USSSA

Has about 50 swings. Just like my Connell better and have a ressy legit on the way so thinking about selling.
  17. TM24

2013 Greg Connell or 2013 Resmondo Legit?

Read some threads on here and some say they are the same bat. The legit is cheaper but don't want to get it if it's not better than the Connell just to save 80$. My question is are they the same and if not which one is better?
  18. TM24

Worth Returns

Whats the turn around on them sending the replacement bat?
  19. TM24

NR ASA Resmondo NIW

Just sent in my asa ressy to worth because it cracked. Don't play much ASA anymore and I plan on selling it when I get it. How much these going for NR?