Search results

1. Shane2345

LTB Looking to buy or trade for a new or used Worth end cap for a 454 Mutant

Broke my 454 Mutant a while ago an found it in the garage last nigh so decided to take the hack saw to it an sawed it off an filed it down about 10" up on the barrels 2 piece, gonna fill it with a lil concrete to make a warm up stick outta it but I threw the other half away with the end cap...
  2. Shane2345

For Trade 33/27 Easton Salvo Scandium SP12SVS USSSA w/1 swing

33/27 Easton Salvo Scandium SP12SVS USSSA w/1 swing, yes one swing! Sold it to someone last year when i had a bunch of the new line Salvos. It was brand new an on his 1st swing the end cap came slighty loose an started the Easton wooble so I refunded his $$ an he sent it back. I was gonna return...
  3. Shane2345

For Trade 34/28 Easton Synergy Extended SCX3 ASA w/200 swings for a new Utrip Helmer

Like is says I have 34/28 Easton Synergy Extended SCX3 ASA w/200 swings up for trade. It is returnable with no papwrs though. This bat is stock an passed a my ASA leagues compression text back in Aug an hasn't been hit since. So all you tourney guys here's a chance to get a hold of a nice SCX3...
  4. Shane2345

For Sale/Trade No Errors Dinger Rollers Bag. Gently used!!!

Please read!! Text only to the number listed below. I'm not on here everyday so if you message me here or email me you may miss it by the time I get back to you. Got a great shape black No Errors bag here to sell or trade. I really didn't use it much an its in great shape with no rips or tears...
  5. Shane2345

For Trade Vinci NWOT 12.5" RHT RVC-L Bordeaux Color glove

I have a brand new without tags Vinci 12.5" RHT RVC-L Bordeaux Color glove with black laces for trade. I got it in a trade from Wilbz3 yeaterday but its a lil small for my liking. I knew going it it might be so now I'm looking to trade it for a new 12.75" Vinci. I'm hoping someone out there has...
  6. Shane2345

For Trade No Errors Bag, Gargoyles Flip 8,batting gloves,shirts,grip tape.grip n rips an more

------------------Update Please Read-------------------Update Please Read----------------- For those those who didn't read beyond the 1st sentence below I am only looking for trades. I'm not selling anything at the moment. I had 14 PM's for sales an 12 text so I'm asking asking again for trades...
  7. Shane2345

LTTF LTTF or buy a Mizuno, Vinci, A2K, Pro Preferred first base mitt

PLEASE READ BEFORE PM'ing ME!!!! Please be aware that I ONLY respond to TEXT at 602.334.7668 as I don't have time to get on here much. If you PM me here I WILL NOT RESPOND to you. I will ansiwer all text quickly. Every time I list something I get 12 or more PMs a day that go unanswered an the...
  8. Shane2345

For Trade Rare NWT Wilson A2000 A2000LECJWRD 12" RHT Anaheim Angles Red Glove

Please be aware that I usually only respond to text at 602.334.7668 as I don't have time to get on here much. Thx!! I will entertain trade offers on other new or possibly like new larger high end gloves 12.5" - 13". I prefer to trade for a 1B mitt and for bats im only looking for 26 or 27oz...
  9. Shane2345

For Trade Heavy Duty Bat Rack/Tool Organizer

Hey guys I got these at Home Depot for 19.99. An im kind of embarresed to admit it but wife said whats that for your bats and i thought damn why didnt i think of that! Turns out they make great bat racks. Holds 12 bats and also has hooks in between to hold whatever. Easy install took less than 5...
  10. Shane2345

GTG Shane2345 GTG List

Here's my GTG list Sold to and GTG ------------------------------ SNAFU Delray RobxIII tlatella10 Tony21 olivares1976 (no errors bag) DCsoftball16 Traded with and GTG ------------------------------ Jared717 Olddude