Search results

1. Thomas94587

Mesh Trucker hat 4D5 question

Yo guys.. I have a teammate who have a BIG HEAD that size 8.. So, i was wondering 4D5 can fit on head that size 8?? Let me know and thanks!!
  2. Thomas94587

Demarini CL22 ???

Hey Demarini Nation! i got this bat from my birthday.. i tried to google it and couldnt find any of those bats that match the bat. It is not even look same as CL22 is. NEW CL22 or just paint job? LMK and thanks!!
  3. Thomas94587

hats: pacific vs richardson

hey y'all... i wanna to know your input on pacific vs richardson preferred fitted and flat bill (of course, lol)... so i can determine which's one to get for my team, thanks!
  4. Thomas94587

SP12SV98 vs SRV3

Im having a hard time to decide on which's one of bat that i should buy. i wanted to hear your opinions or feedback on both, please and thank you.
  5. Thomas94587

LTB Elite wheeled bag

hit me up if you have one OR refer to Elite rep in here. prefer to have a very good condition of bag, zippers are good, no holes, im OK w/ slightly tears, and wheels are runnin' good. thanks!
  6. Thomas94587

best bats to hit on 52/275 ?

Just want to hear your thoughts on best bats to hit them. we will have tournament in this June, tournament will use ball on hot dot 52/275 I've thought of Z1000 will kills them BUT..hearing that alloy wall/singlewall/mutliwall do hits them well, is that true? Any other bats can hits...
  7. Thomas94587

Salvo Line

Hey, im trying to understand on Salvo bats line, can you please to help me to understand what is the purpose of specified kind on those bats. What is they is for? Easton Salvo Comp 98 [obviously it is full composite] Easton Salvo Scandium ?? Easton Salvo Multi Wall ?? Easton Salvo...
  8. Thomas94587

'W' on the endcap

Hey guys, i didnt notice that one until my teammate showed me the endcap. It got me wondering.. did my homework on SBF's search thread, find none and try again in different words like: "end cap with W", "W on the endcap", "W", and "endcap". I finds NONE of that, so i did my homework and give...
  9. Thomas94587

LTB solid gray pants

am looking for solid gray pants... slightly stains or slightly tear is fine. Size must be 36 or 38 depending on brand. LMK and thanks!!
  10. Thomas94587

Voltage II

I was checkin' out at Big 5 sporting goods during my lunch break. Saw the bat, Voltage II and sells for only 70 dollars!! I was not sure if it is worth it for me to buy that or SCX2 ? Just want to have a bat for BP. your thoughts?
  11. Thomas94587

Craigslist : ASA RD 28

i saw this ad in craigslist and emailed the seller. he replied back to me, sell at $550 dollars and 50 hits, no shaved or rolled. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/spo/2973926924.html REALLY??
  12. Thomas94587

Rosin bag for pitchers

Just curious to ask y'all who is playing as pitcher... do you use rosin bag to increase better grip in pitching control in slowpitch ? i never see anyone who use rosin bag in leagues/tournaments in slowpitch... im just wondering if it is actually helps or not. Been thinking to give a...
  13. Thomas94587

For Sale Turbo Slot batting gloves $5.00

UPDATE W/ PICTURES Turboslot batting gloves, size M, black/grey and wore only 2 league games and BP. By the way, it is not Easton brand on, its "TS" on top of the gloves. Wrist straps "TurboSlot" sell for only $5.00 paypal only.
  14. Thomas94587

Price Check OG Miken Maniac 484 ASA

One of my teammate offered me for $100 for that bat. Hes trying to get rid of that since nobody interested. no returnable over 1K hits no end cap separation (im surprised that its very durable) no alter Aye or Nay ?
  15. Thomas94587

Arroyo Grande Sports Complex

wants to know if this complex is allow Utrip bats? or only ASA ? Let me know and thanks!!
  16. Thomas94587

is this paint chip off or cracked on my SS ? help!

help me out, bros...i wasnt sure if is this paint crack or actually crack? lmk and thanks for your help.
  17. Thomas94587

For Sale/Trade Miken Velocite 2.0 / Schutt + (silver barrel)

hey bros.. 2 bats: Miken Velocite 2.0 (asa): 34/26oz, approx 150 hits, have warranty/receipt, no end cap separation, clean, no rolled/no shaved, and OG grip. TRADED Schutt + (silver barrel): 34/26oz, fastpitch (-8), made in canada, approx 275-300 hits, no rolled/no shaved, no OG grip...
  18. Thomas94587

454 Filthy vs 454 Toxic ..

im havin' a hard time to make decision to buy Filthy or Toxic on 454... can you input the opinions? that may help me to make decision better and thanks!
  19. Thomas94587

Schutt + Input wanted

Hey you guys!! Ok, i wanted to know your input about Schutt + (silver, 34/26) Should I keep it OR sell it? Thanks!
  20. Thomas94587

Reebok ZigTech

Hey you guys... im trying to understand why do y'all likes to wear Reebok Zigtech, even though they dont have any trails soles under...Its flat kind and how the hell do you play in them on dirt? I have seen guys wear them to play on the dirt, they just slide and often lose balance...