Search results

1. Boom31

Swinging bunt 2015, April 25-26

Signed up and paid for. And so begins the one month out of the year I pay attention to this forum.
  2. Boom31

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

[QalreadyUOTE=Sixes;17811823]There is 7 MN guys coming this year....down from 12 last year. Two have family stuff, two have jobs stuff, and one is still "occupied" I already gave that asshat Bryan some **** for not being able to play. Told him the bunt>work
  3. Boom31

Swinging bunt team 12

CJ checking in.. you drafted me two years in a row belly.. conspiracy??
  4. Boom31

Swinging Bunt - Team #7

damn... i showed this thread love when i thought no one was a board bro on here... now this thread has more posts than my own teams thread! and im helping it right now.. crap!
  5. Boom31

Swinging Bunt team 4!!

i think a group of us are hitting at around 430ish by the fields
  6. Boom31

Swinging Bunt Team #12!!! Haters Gonna Hate

I've been checked out of work this entire week.. good thing I only have about 15 more minutes till it's officially bunt weekend for me
  7. Boom31

Swinging Bunt team 4!!

I'll be losing golf balls as well, would like to get some swings in after though
  8. Boom31

Swinging Bunt team 4!!

anyone playing in the golf scramble/taking bp friday?
  9. Boom31

Swinging Bunt Team #9

how come you didnt draft your lead off guy again? what.. no room for a all 5's pitcher this year?
  10. Boom31

Swinging Bunt Team #9

Damn right we did!
  11. Boom31

Swinging Bunt team 4!!

I like those odds!
  12. Boom31

Swinging Bunt team 4!!

Haha and the same exact thing is going to happen again this year.... because its the bunt.. and thats what you do! I'll see about the IV's... Tonys wife is a nurse after all..
  13. Boom31

Swinging Bunt team 4!!

I know this man.. but our thread was dying and I had to breathe life back into it! y u no like?
  14. Boom31

Swinging Bunt - Team #7

You are a good man
  15. Boom31

Swinging Bunt team 4!!

Definitely going to Pub II after the game on Friday night for drinks and shenanigans
  16. Boom31

Swinging Bunt Team #5

go jack team 7's thread, only 1 person on that team is on SBF so we need to help it out
  17. Boom31

Swinging Bunt - Team #7

this makes me sad... so i'll post in this thread and make it look like its gettin lots of love!
  18. Boom31

Swinging Bunt Team #12!!! Haters Gonna Hate

damn copper, jacking this teams thread too?
  19. Boom31

Swinging Bunt team 4!!

yes, well done belly
  20. Boom31

Swinging Bunt team 4!!

fml belly I put my name in this thread and we've known each other for 2 years and you still can't get my last name right?