Search results

1. Gabonayez

What should I offer for a lightly used SCX14?

This past Thursday, one of my teammates busted out an SCX14 before the game, during "bat talk". I had no idea he had the bat, as he never takes it out of his bag. He swings a Worth 454 and was expressing his disinterest with Eastons. He said, "I've been carrying this thing around for over a...
  2. Gabonayez

My lineup. Thoughts? Concerns? Advice?

My team is on the left. Non PPR.
  3. Gabonayez

ASA Intimidation Attempts on First Baseman

Hey guys... So I play first for our team... and it seems as though, lately, batter-runners who are running to first after hitting a grounder (trying to beat the throw) are taking a HARDCORE inside path, Im assuming in an attempt to startle me. We have an orange safety bag (Not sure if...
  4. Gabonayez

LTB 36/38W Black/red/white (any combination) pants

Hello all. Looking to buy pants with black/red/white color scheme. Any combo of these three works. Size 36/38W needed. Thanks.
  5. Gabonayez

Identifying Illegal Bats

Hey all. I play in an ASA Men's Comp league. Some of these guys will do anything to win, including cheating. As a newbie to such behavior, I was wondering if you guys could help me get some knowledge on the subject of illegal bats. I went on the ASA website and printed out the banned bat...
  6. Gabonayez

Illegal Synergy Reveal

Does anyone have any pics of a Synergy Reveal when it is overused and turns white (ie. illegal)??? Ive been searching for a while but cant find anything...