Search results

1. boomboom32

need a team

anyone need an OF in the rancho/fontana area?
  2. boomboom32

Looking for team

Hello, Im looking for a team in the lancaster/Palmdale ca area. Mens or coed i don't care. i just want to start playing ball again. Im an outfielder mostly but i can play some second base. Please PM me if you have any openings Jimmy
  3. boomboom32

Looking to get on a team

hello, I'm looking to get on a mens or coed team in lancaster or palmdale area. I haven't played since last summer. Im an outfielder mostly, but i can play some second base. I can hold my own in the outfield and i just generally like to play ball. PM me if anyone is looking please Jimmy
  4. boomboom32

Shooting Middle

Gentlemen...is it acceptable to shoot middle a second time after doing it accidentally the first time? 3-2 pitch, it was low and outside. I didn't want to take a walk, i hit it hard back at the pitcher. I really wasn't trying to. I get on first and the pitcher and 2B are both bitching about...
  5. boomboom32

Juice

My 1100 hit Juice is knocking the **** out of the ball. That is all.
  6. boomboom32

anti virus

Gentlemen, would you guys say that the AV has a stiffer barrel than most combats?
  7. boomboom32

I am ****ing up

I was the suck tonight in the OF. Dropped two easy balls. They hit my glove for crying out loud. I'm ****ing up.
  8. boomboom32

virus plague

combat gurus, how may hits before my virus plague opens up?
  9. boomboom32

52 cal fh

anyone swung this bat yet?
  10. boomboom32

GTG bbiggs23 is gtg

fast shipping and quality jerseys. good to go!
  11. boomboom32

vinci reps

to all you vinci reps out there....how about getting the company to produce a white bmb-m????
  12. boomboom32

damn one up rule!

i played in my first tourney this weekend. mashed one out my second at bat. our clean up already mashed that inning, so it was an out. i don't have the greatest bat control, it was a meatball and i forgot all about the rule at that point. sucks it didn't count!
  13. boomboom32

lady virus

this is a DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY bat. no wonder its outlawed. wow!
  14. boomboom32

GTG wagon487

this guy is gtg. fast shipping and bat was in condition as described!
  15. boomboom32

VX2 is my new gamer

the vx2 is the business!!!! that is all.
  16. boomboom32

GTG ronn050

shipped as promised. very gtg
  17. boomboom32

GTG kja is good to go

got that badass bmb-l tux edition from kja. fast shipping and glove was in excellent condition!
  18. boomboom32

og or not?

i have a miken psycho serial number 03150351. is this and og or no?
  19. boomboom32

relaced

just got her re-laced. Thanks dirty30! great work
  20. boomboom32

cartel question

demarini gurus.... one of my cartel's has DUBD etched on the taper. the other has DVZD. anyone know the difference?