Search results

1. YellowEngine

LTB Carey Price Sochi Jersey

Anybody got a hook up on Carey Price jersey's from the Sochi games?
  2. YellowEngine

GTG yahtzee3 is GTG

GTG deal on a pair of shoes....thanks!
  3. YellowEngine

GTG krunchyfrogg is GTG

Sold the frogg two sticks (SCL1 and a RT)...he's GTG in my books Thanks again!
  4. YellowEngine

For Sale 3n2 Momentum Trainer Turf Shoes

Got a size 10.5, black/white 3n2 Momentum Trainer turf shoes for sale (low top). Wore them for about 4 games and are in great shape. I replaced the insole with a Shock Dr insole that I'll leave in there. Looking for $60 shipped.
  5. YellowEngine

GTG Nitro2208

Sold him and Easton SCN2 RI, quick to pay and good communications. GTG guy to deal with! Thanks again!
  6. YellowEngine

GTG boosted_8 is GTG

He was very quick to pay (sold him a Demarini Juice) and easy to deal with. GTG in my books!
  7. YellowEngine

SBC Black Team

SBC Black > Red Since half the team is on here..why not have our own thread...:D
  8. YellowEngine

For Sale 27oz Juice

SOLD!! FS: 27oz Demarini Juice -$115 No cracks but does have a foam piece loose. Returnable, no receipt. Price includes shipping to the lower 48.
  9. YellowEngine

For Sale 3 Eastons for sale

See here............ http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1076950
  10. YellowEngine

For Sale 5 bats for sale - Easton, Demarini, Anderson

Price drop! Got 5 sticks looking for a new home...all are returnable (except the SCN2), no receipt. No cracks, rattles, or webbing rattles (except the Juice...a piece of the foam broke free). Prices include shipping to the lower 48. Will trade for a Z1000, otherwise sell only :) 1. 27oz...
  11. YellowEngine

Sb92t?

Anybody have a 26oz SB92t for sale WITH receipt? Receipt is necessary as that's what I'm mainly interested in. Looked online and haven't been able to find one.
  12. YellowEngine

For Sale 27oz SCN15BH

I've got a 27oz Easton SCN15BH, returnable x 2, no receipt. No cracks, rattles, wobbles, etc. Grip has been replaced with tape and the knob trimmed down similar to a speed knob. No receipt. Roughly 800 hits, mostly from BP and tee work. $120 shipped
  13. YellowEngine

GTG Mason4208 is GTG

Picked up a Triton from him and the deal went great. Thanks!
  14. YellowEngine

GTG aship22 is GTG

Bought a Triton from him...very quick to ship. Forgot to put the receipt in, but sent it out not too long after.
  15. YellowEngine

GTG mattbrand is GTG

Sold him an MV3...quick payment, good communications...thanks again!
  16. YellowEngine

For Sale Oakley Flak Jacket Lenses

Any interest in a pair of Shallow Blue polarized FJ lenses? They're similar to the gold iridium, but a touch lighter and with a little bit of a blue coating. No scratches on lenses. Regular FJ lens, not the XLJ. $85 shipped.
  17. YellowEngine

For Sale 26oz MV-3 Supermax NIW NR

SOLD Just as the title says....NIW NR 26oz SuperMax MV-3. $170 delivered in the lower 48. Maybe trade for a 2011 Titan? Prefer to sell though.
  18. YellowEngine

For Sale 27oz SCN15BH

I've got a 27oz Easton SCN15BH, returnable x 2, no receipt. No cracks, rattles, wobbles, etc. Grip has been replaced with tape and the knob trimmed down similar to a speed knob. No receipt. Roughly 800 hits, mostly from BP and tee work. $130 shipped Looking mainly to sell, but would use...
  19. YellowEngine

For Sale Easton and Miken

Got two bats up for sale.... 1. SOLD NIW 26oz Miken Supermax MV-3 NR - $170 shipped 2. 27oz Easton SCN15BH, returnable x 2 - $130 shipped. No cracks, rattles, wobbles, etc. Grip has been replaced with tape and the knob trimmed down similar to a speed knob. No receipt. Roughly 800 hits...
  20. YellowEngine

LTB some pants

Looking for white pants with a black, black/gray, black/red braid. 38x32 or 34. Need some ASAP!