Search results

1. S

GTFO v.3.0

bring it country I am bout to start hitting the weight lose myself drop couple pounds then tone it all up
  2. S

GTFO v.3.0

Country is listed as OF???
  3. S

GTFO v.3.0

Y'all making me wanna play, put me as a maybe on winning team
  4. S

GTFO v.3.0

A. We are talking fielding not hitting we already know I strike out hit DBOs and pop up to first base with bases loaded. B. My fielding has never been questioned. C. I'd have more ?????? Next to my name then you because of listed above but I'm unable to make it :) Edit I also took one for...
  5. S

GTFO v.3.0

Look here country don't make me undo your dental work! I can't help I hit DBOs
  6. S

GTFO v.3.0

Your a ???? Because after the way u looked inRF they aren't sure where they can play u.
  7. S

GTFO v.3.0

Pfft country that missile didn't take long to get to me in playoffs :(
  8. S

GTFO v.3.0

F y'all I'm out. Rome to far, and I gotta work that weekend. Y'all suck, wink wants to play 3rd BTW he likes to catch fast n hard balls.
  9. S

Og flipper???

I use mine in league with 44s. Its stupid regular 320 shots but we play in fields 325-330 so I still gotta run.I had hit plenty of 525 with it as well and no issues. I've bad it a month and put about 300 hits in it with . If it breaks well she was fun ad I have a receipt. It wasn't NIW when...
  10. S

Pics of my well used J3A 27oz. Durable Grafitti Knob

I was about to post pics if of my 5000k plus hit FSE cause it is a lot cleaner then your J3 if it only had500 hits. On another note the flipper (og) is suppose to be fragile but I took bp with a friend we hit about 75 525 and 75 44 375 and no signs of dying thing just took off during my last...
  11. S

For Trade cf3.......34/25

soo cf3 +100 for j3 mean these are going for bout 100 now?
  12. S

I had put away my Flipper for a bit

OG flipper is freakin nasty, i got one on the CHEAP, swinging it with 44/375 no signs of any issues and hitting freakin rockets, if she blows she blows
  13. S

For Sale 27oz asa vx2

Trade the vx2 and mutant for 26oz j3a with papers?
  14. S

GTFO v.3.0

How bout dem DAWGS!? lolz Great day to be a C-L-E-M-S-O-N TIGER!!
  15. S

GTFO v.3.0

Yes I will be there.
  16. S

GTFO v.3.0

Omg blow off the class and come to fields 730-9 with us. Gonna be some bombs dropped!
  17. S

GTFO v.3.0

Wait I want this whole story Kevin/Chris/wink!!
  18. S

GTFO v.3.0

Rookie take the invite for fantasy football. If not I am filling your spot!
  19. S

GTFO v.3.0

Any fantasy football huers in here? If want in msg me your email account have 2 spots. All for fun no money involved. Auction style draft evening of Aug 24th
  20. S

28oz J3A is the goods

i need a 28 i have a 26 but to light :/