Search results

1. gbombs

Holiday RV Classic - April 13-14th - Medford, OR

So that means you gotta make sure Lo isn't going for the fence every at bat, Nate...
  2. gbombs

Bat colors

black n orange black n orange!!!!
  3. gbombs

For Trade LTTF any composite DeMarini

Bump it up top!!!!
  4. gbombs

Batting Glove of Choice for Pinky Droppers

I got a pair from a buddy after someone stole a pair of DeMarini Pro-equips(which were great...) He gave me a pair of Easton VRS which have held up pretty dang well.
  5. gbombs

Back up........
  6. gbombs

J3A is sick, but only for 25 swings!

Chris Larsen just said the J3A is designed for only the 52s. But kills the 44/375, which was already known...
  7. gbombs

2013 Demarini FH & DGA list?

You guys never come to the southern part of the state!!! lol
  8. gbombs

Dublin Dirty- Medford

Yea... We were the worst team... We went 0-4, but the last two were within reach if we were playing with a little clearer minds..
  9. gbombs

Dublin Dirty- Medford

Congrats to the Big Eaters on the walkoff they hit against us and to the winners.. After the first batter of our second game against Hussey... I don't think anyone's mindset was right to play... What happened has printed a mental image in my mind I do not like one bit.... Sucks when a 1st...
  10. gbombs

Let's bump it up top....
  11. gbombs

Dublin Dirty- Medford

Will be there with Raid along with Waggs, NateD. and baseballstud... Good luck guys
  12. gbombs

For Sale Flip Video 4gb Mino HD model

Are these waterproof?
  13. gbombs

Painting a composite bat.

You forgot 2011....
  14. gbombs

Don't like the feel for this mayhem.. Looks beat to heck. Was told ~500 cuts on it and I've put around 100 myself.. Just looking for a composite DeMarini in 26oz or 27oz.. Would love to get another Swagger or maybe a Creature, FP Evo, or even a cf5 26oz Worth SAM7JH M7598
  15. gbombs

2013 Demarini FH & DGA list?

CL22... When are we going to get a FH here in Southern Oregon?!
  16. gbombs

Knee Injury Help

I had my knee buckle when I hit a pothole while making a throw.. That happened in October... No insurance for doctor so I talked to a few doctor friends and they said it sounded and looked like a severely strained my MCL.. Told me to stay on crutches and I.C.E for a couple weeks and it would...
  17. gbombs

Snow is slamming us here in Southern Oregon.

It got pretty cucking frazy here on granite hill/donaldson... Trees down everywhere and cars in the ditch... I put one in the ditch and a buddy's wife and FIL put both there cars in the ditch down the road from my house.... pretty cray! Plus driving home from Medford every night thru that was a...
  18. gbombs

Lets hit man!!! Im 100%!!!

Lets hit man!!! Im 100%!!!
  19. gbombs

ASA only?

I heard there will be one DeMarini with double stamps but most either have asa or utrip but not both
  20. gbombs

LTB or LTTF any weight JHM7598's, M7598's or any cheap NR Worths.

I have a 26 red barrel black taper... supposedly 850 cuts on it.. Looking for something demarini or easton in 26 endloaded or 27 balanced.. LMK if you want pics...