Search results

1. T

Men's Modified/Fast Pitch

Curious as to what men's modified or fast pitch softball leagues/tournaments are still active and out there? How are leagues doing? Re-gaining any health?
  2. T

What's still out there?

Just trying to do a roll call of where all there is still active modified softball leagues/tournaments. Believe our league in Eastern Iowa with 12 teams is only one left in the state but has gotten healthier over the last few years.
  3. T

Midwest Modified

Hi! Run a team out of Iowa and am always curious to see who's playing still in the Midwest and where the tournaments are at. Do a few every year in wisconsin and try to get to minnesota.
  4. T

Tournament Final Notice

Our Rawdawg Blast Tournament in Manchester, Iowa will be held June 23rd and 24th. Any last minute entries should call me at 563-513-8006
  5. T

Modified Tournament!!!

In Manchester, Iowa june 22-24. $125 entry fee. Slinging allowed, only Asa bats. 10 man. Even if you're a slow pitch team, we encourage you to come try it out. If you've never played modified, it's a great median between slow and fast pitch. More questions contact me at [email protected]
  6. T

Modified Tournament

It's official. Tournament is set for June 22-24th in Manchester, Iowa (close to Dubuque, just better set-up for softball tournament). $100 entry fee. Slinging will be allowed. We need to receive the check as early as possible to ensure a spot in the tournament. Hoping to get 10 or more teams and...
  7. T

Modified Tournament

t's official. Tournament is set for June 22-24th in Manchester, Iowa (close to Dubuque, just better set-up for softball tournament). $100 entry fee. Slinging will be allowed. We need to receive the check as early as possible to ensure a spot in the tournament. Hoping to get 10 or more teams...
  8. T

Possible Tournament

Who would all be interested in coming to Iowa for a 2-3 day tournament sometime this June? Gauging potential interest. Also looking for any other tournaments you guys are putting on or know about.
  9. T

Modified Tournaments

Anyone have any modified tournaments theyre putting on or know about? Looking to fill up dates.
  10. T

Tournament Next year

I am in the beginning phases of running a modified tournament in Dubuque, Iowa next summer. Probably either June or August. Who would all be interested in putting a team in?
  11. T

Modified Tournaments!

Any Modified Tournaments taking place in the Midwest let me know, please!
  12. T

Looking for tournaments!

Looking for modified pitch tournaments in the Midwest! Mo slow pitch.
  13. T

Modified/Fast Pitch Tournaments!

We are looking to get in some Modified and or fastpitch softball tournaments this summer! Any out there?
  14. T

Tournaments!

Hi is anyone out there doing any tournaments in the midwest area! I have a team that would love to get in some!