Search results

1. Bigbnc7

GTG BTW300

Great experience with BTW300 and wouldn't hesitate to do another deal with this gentleman! GTG in my book all day and thanks again for the bat!!!
  2. Bigbnc7

LTB 26 ounce Demar Doublewalls

Looking for some Demarini Doublewall's rather have some 26 ouncers but would consider 28's. Looking for rayzr's, classics, and 375's but let me know what you got thanks!
  3. Bigbnc7

GTG wgilbert21 is GTG all day!

Purchased two old school metals from my man for a great price and fast shipping. Was a pleasure doing business with him!
  4. Bigbnc7

LTB Lht worth mayhem 15inch glove

Anyone got one laying around they wanna part with for cheap pm me thanks!
  5. Bigbnc7

GTG AZN softballer VGTG

Great board member here VGTG don't hesitate to do deals with him fast shipping and great prices !
  6. Bigbnc7

LTB Raw steel any model 26 or 28 oz

As the title states looking for these beauties any year thanks pm offers!
  7. Bigbnc7

GTG Jkwoody22 is very GTG

Jkwoody is very GTG couldn't of asked for a better experience thanks!
  8. Bigbnc7

LTB Anybody 2014 Raw Steel 26oz

Looking for one of these please pm thanks!
  9. Bigbnc7

LTB LTB 26oz. All Metal

Looking for all metal bats doublewalls or the good old Raw Steel. Rayzr, Classic, or Distances mainly need to be 26 ounce. Pm me any offers thanks!
  10. Bigbnc7

LTB Demarini Raw Steel 26oz. or Demarini rayzr both og or new

As the title states Raw 26oz in good shape and Rayzr og model 28 or 26 oz. Thanks for any offer and pm please!
  11. Bigbnc7

GTG bje3087 is gtg all day!

bje3087 is GTG purchased a bat from him smooth, quick, and easy. Great price and great guy thanks!
  12. Bigbnc7

GTG Gateway Man is GTG all day!

Purchased a pair of sunglasses from him great price and quick shipping thanks!
  13. Bigbnc7

For Sale BP balls 47/525, 52/300, & 44/375

Majority are Dudley's 300/52 & 375/44 have 18 47/525 cores 12 like new. Mix of whites and yellow can work out what you like and get you as close as possible. Trying to clean out my garage and have atleast 10 dozen BP balls. PM if interested or text at 724 971 0105 I can get you pics and work out...
  14. Bigbnc7

LTB Demarini Rayzr or Ulitmate Distance new model

As the title says prefer 28 ounce would consider 26 though PM me offers thanks! OG Rayzr and last years UD please....
  15. Bigbnc7

LTB 13.5"+ LHT First Base Glove

I would prefer a broken in one on the cheap side but decent shape 13.5 or bigger. PM offers please thanks!
  16. Bigbnc7

LTB LHT Rawlings SG1B

Any one out there got one of these monsters PM please thanks!
  17. Bigbnc7

LTB Demarini Rayzr

I know some one has one hidden in the closet need a backup prefer 28oz. But will take 26oz. Thanks Pm offers
  18. Bigbnc7

LTB Anybody got a Demarini Razor DW?

Anybody got a Demarini Rayzr DW? Looking for this elusive bat 26 or 28 oz. please PM me if you wanna get rid of one!
  19. Bigbnc7

LTB Razor or any model 375 28OZ.

Looking to pick up one or both of these bats in good shape prefer 28 oz. PM me any offers thanks!
  20. Bigbnc7

LTB Orange375 or miken maniac all metal!

Looking for either of these bats orange 375 or the all alloy metal miken maniac pm me any offers thanks!