Search results

1. Waggs14

LTB knobs and Gray/yellow pants

I am looking for some knobs cuffs about 6 of them and also for some darker gray pants with a yellow(safety yellow) strip or stripes on the legs. I need a 28-40 but interested in a few other sizes as well.. 34 and 36 for other players.
  2. Waggs14

Wanna play in Toledo

hey a friend and myself are looking for teams in the toledo area to play some mens softball with. We both play asa or utrip all summer long have traveled to play in turnys to norwalk, green springs, Bg, massillon, adrain. He plays SS, 2nd, some OF, I play anywhere in the dirt 3rd 1st as strong...
  3. Waggs14

USSSA Hitting a base runner

So I was at bat and I hit a ball up the middle and it bounced up and hit the person who was on second base. I am not sure if the runner was off the base or still on but I have been told off the base. What does the rule book say for this... runner is out and dead ball with base runners moving up...
  4. Waggs14

LTB Worth Resmondo

I am looking for a Worth Resmondo bat.. old stamp cheap for utrip or new stamp non returnable.. just blew up my old one and need something for league... can get the niw for 229 yet trying to save up for it...