Search results

1. M

For Sale Misc Fastpitch Bats

Sorry...didn't realize that NIW sales were not allowed any longer. I should have read the updated rules, as it has been a while since I sold. Figured since the bats were old and no longer really found NIW, that wouldn't be a big deal. I have edited my post to remove them from the sale. The...
  2. M

For Sale Misc Fastpitch Bats

Really need to get these bats out of my garage. Looking for $60 shipped for any one of them. I'd entertain a trade for something lighter that I could donate to a high school team. Mizuno Frenzy -10 (34/24) - This one has been swung probably 75-100 times some minor scratches, but overall...
  3. M

For Trade Mizuno Frenzy (3), Frenzy2, and Combat Virus Morphed FP

Still available...please PM me.
  4. M

For Trade Mizuno Frenzy (3), Frenzy2, and Combat Virus Morphed FP

Here is the run down, I'm looking to trade these bats for something lighter. I want to donate these bats to a fast pitch team with a limited budget, but at 24 and 25 ounces, they are just too heavy. So I'm hoping someone might have interest and be willing to trade me for something lighter that a...
  5. M

FS: Mizuno, Combat, Rip-It FP Bats

Morning bump...some decent bats here. Please take these off my hands.
  6. M

GTG GTG swanman5454

Just completed a deal with swanman5454. Great to work with...would have no hesitation doing so again. Enjoy the bat swanman5454!
  7. M

For Sale Freak 98 - 27oz

Thanks Chris!!! I'm glad this bat is going to a good home. I hope you get a ton of great hits from hit. Thanks again!
  8. M

For Sale Freak 98 - 27oz

Sale pending..........
  9. M

Oh good to hear! Got to love USPS Priority. I hope you enjoy the bat!! Who wants the others?
  10. M

For Sale Freak 98 - 27oz

Morning bump...price lowered.
  11. M

For Sale Freak 98 - 27oz

Haha...just a little punchy. Sorry! And really, I'm open to offers. I'm still considering your offer Lucky, provided you still wanted to take it.
  12. M

For Sale Rip-It Senior (Black & Yellow) - 26oz

For sale: Rip-It Senior (Black & Yellow) - 26oz - $150 shipped. Sorry, no trades.
  13. M

Thanks Mikey....anyone interested in the others? Make me an offer. I want to move these.
  14. M

For Sale Freak 98 - 27oz

Well, I guess if you consider a bat "broken in" by how it looks, then yep...you got me. However, I prefer to judge it by how the bat feels and the "pop/spring" I get from it. So I'm just giving you my opinion of the bat. I have swung a friend of mine's and hers has much more "spring" and a...
  15. M

For Sale Freak 98 - 27oz

FOR SALE: Miken Freak 98 - 27oz - Flat sticker. This bat is in decent shape, no rattles. It is just scratched up from the ball bag. It has been hit by mostly a women's team and I still don't think it is really "broken in" yet. SOLD!!! More pics are available. PM me your email. No trades...
  16. M

Reviews...honestly, it is hard to say given the fact that these bats are either NIW or fairly new. I will just give you some opinions and you can go from there. One thing to keep in mind, is that I play slowpitch, so I can't really tell you how that would translate to how they perform in...
  17. M

GIMPQUIST: Haha...no I didn't. I actually had a friend that wanted it, and then changed her mind. I like these bats a lot, but have slowed down my softball playing and needed to clean out the garage. Let me know if you know of anyone interested.
  18. M

For Sale Misc Fastpitch bats for Sale

Here is the link: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=12136297#post12136297