Search results

1. A

Minnesota Thread

Yep, hopefully Suncoast stands by their product. We will see what comes of it. The Louisville was a prototype I guess.
  2. A

Minnesota Thread

Pfeff was ready to run both too. Scott Brown would have got some teams up here at least.
  3. A

Minnesota Thread

Everyone knows you are Cindi
  4. A

Minnesota Thread

Right, that's what I was saying. Pretty lame that she has to put her own rules on it like that. MNRPA should not even be a thing.
  5. A

Minnesota Thread

It is also my understanding that Lacelle also makes it 3 MNRPA events, not just USSSA. So tournaments like Military, Huff n Puff, Duk Duk, Frolics, do not count because they are not a MNRPA event.
  6. A

Minnesota Thread

Looks like we had quite the showing at the Challenge Cup again...
  7. A

Minnesota Thread

Depends on what the appeals look like lol!
  8. A

Minnesota Thread

I just went off this.
  9. A

Minnesota Thread

USA bump list came out: Redline/Stagecoach-B Deweys-C Johnson Tree-C Duluth Tap-C and then a couple E teams bumped to D
  10. A

Minnesota Thread

They will write it off to player safety or something however.
  11. A

Minnesota Thread

It isn't really sandbagging, Minnesota D teams are just far worse then other states.
  12. A

Minnesota Thread

They were sponsored by Exclusive Bats, whose known for shaving bats. They have a military team they sponsor too, it is super weird that they don't get more grief.
  13. A

Minnesota Thread

That's probably true. Woodbury used to hold some USSSA stuff, seems like they are shifting to all youth sports now too. Savage is not a bad complex, I wish it were used more. Burnsville would be nice between Neill and Lac Lavon you could get a lot of teams through.
  14. A

Minnesota Thread

D Nationals, 3 teams from Wisconsin make out the top 3. I was there Sunday morning, couple of the fields looked rough but they cleared them out pretty quick. They live streamed all the games which was pretty cool.
  15. A

Still have them D.C.?

Still have them D.C.?
  16. A

For Sale 2 27oz J3A's

Dang I didn't know there was that much of a market for DNA. I have a 26 OZ flex I've hardly swung.
  17. A

For Sale/Trade 27.5 oz OG LV1

How about $151 lol....
  18. A

Ill take your flex text me 6512302200

Ill take your flex text me 6512302200
  19. A

Price Check 26oz ASA RD28

Man I have my 26 oz mint RD. Probably 20 swings with mush ball didn't know people still loved them this much.