Search results

1. thevipofdbz

FP line up PXT 2019 any one hit it or SP version

Got one the other day 34/26 And want other inputs on it? Is there a SP version of it or a bat using the same tech.. Off the tee in the net feel nice but in game i hit one I thought was decent and that thing went no where, granted my timing was off but it does not seem very hot yet. From my...
  2. thevipofdbz

Been gone What Good asa

I posted in the Louisville about how I been out for the game since maybe 2010. I maybe getting back in to ball and was wondering what is good dual stamp combat. Mainly hit 44, 375 asa. Newest bats demarin Omega 2 before than Asa nexus gamer and a hundred other bat. Back in my prime I swung...
  3. thevipofdbz

Looking for TPS ASA Bat been gone a few years

I think I am in the market for a newer tps bat. I basically stop playing when the z1000 came out and I saw people having good results. Tried to find out some stuff on the newer model but really did not see anything or saw to much. I did get a demarni omega 2 last year and it preforming well...
  4. thevipofdbz

Mizuno techfire -9 red 340117 model

Looking for information about the bat and i am also selling it a 32,23 good shape maybe 300 hits. I am looking to sell it for $50 shipped. I would image this bat is similar to the white techfire which was a great bat. ASA approved. it is red and black like the Slow pitch wrath and it has...
  5. thevipofdbz

For Sale 12.75 Mizuno Classic Pro GCP51

My current glove. Used about a season very good shape and is game ready. $85 shipped to your door. Click here for pics http://www.collectorscon.com/auction_details.php?name=RHT-Mizuno-Classic-Pro-GCP51-1275-inches-PRO-high-quality-baseball-softball-glove&auction_id=107722
  6. thevipofdbz

For Sale Rawlings Pro Preferred Baseball glove 11.25 and other $100

$110 shipped to your door retail was around 200. High quality glove top of the line model. Click here for pics. any question email me. While you are on the site check out my other items...
  7. thevipofdbz

BLUE Mizuno Fury?? is it a Proto

So I was a PIAS and got me a Blue Mizuno fury model MZC-3. When I say blue it is baby blue or sky blue and no it is not a RAGE. I was wondering if it was a proto type or something. Looking it over I do not think it is a painted bat or any thing and it looks legit. Has the asa 2000 stamp on...
  8. thevipofdbz

For Sale Mario party 8 for the Wii $30 and other old video games

Mario party 8 been sold http://www.collectorscon.com/shop.php?name=Gaming-Guru&user_id=100107 I have it listed on my buddies site. Check out my other games sega genesis Snes Nes and other. I have a bunch of stuff not listed but I am working on it. Also have nintendo with new 72 pin...
  9. thevipofdbz

GTG AKDOC is gtg

He purchased some balls from me and everything went smoothly.
  10. thevipofdbz

GTG Erock26 is GTG

He purchased some balls from me and everything went smoothly
  11. thevipofdbz

Barrow a nano?

Any one want to let me try out the nano? If so make sure you have a receipt because I have been know to dent and break bats :( sorry Hope fully it is durable and I do not have to worry about that. Would like to hit an asa one and compare it to some of my other asa bats. I want to take...
  12. thevipofdbz

GTG Holt is gtg

Sold his some balls. He paid quick and every thing went smoothly.
  13. thevipofdbz

For Sale NES nintendo with new pin

NES with new pin. 2 controllers, ac, rf, gun and mario/ duck hunt. All for $65 Shipped I do have a few extra games if you are looking for something. I have other that are not listed like mario 3 I should have most of these, I have sold a few Please add shipping if you are buying...
  14. thevipofdbz

shaved catty ???

I got this a while back for 150 on this board. First time I swung it it sound like it was going to break but had great pop. Well 4 month later I pic it up and decide to swing it. ANd I notice it is a little hot. Hotter than my 30oz cat and my asa cat 2. It hit even with my utrip cat with a...
  15. thevipofdbz

WANTED 2 28oz knob stickers

I can give you $5 bucks for 28oz stickers if you have them. I have 2 cats missing them and I would like the have them. If you have a broken tps with the sticker on it I would like it. thanks
  16. thevipofdbz

For Sale BP balls for sale

Most are asa 44.375 and in decent shape. no cut or gashes just a little dirty. Mix of decker, trump, thunder, worth, and demarini. some white some yellow. AND NO evil, advanced, or mct balls Ball are $1 each selling by the dozen. So for a dozen it would be $26 shipped in a flat rate box...
  17. thevipofdbz

TPX tps Omaha Review

Got one today with about 200 hits on it put about 50 on it off the tee. I was told this sounded like an asa nexus and it DOES. it also feels like one. I liked the bat as I swing the asa nexus as my gamer. The ball flew well the biggest was about 350, same as my 28ox OG utrip catty was...
  18. thevipofdbz

GTG crew06 is GTG

I just bought a bat off of him. Quick shipping and bat as described. Thanks:D
  19. thevipofdbz

VOLTAGE vs TPS TI what would you swing

I am just curious if the voltage is hotter than the legendary TPS TI. I doubt i will get a real answer so if you had the choice what would you swing. I pick the TI I love the sound and distance is decent :D
  20. thevipofdbz

best utrip TPS out of the new stuff

Mainly what to know what the top utrip tps bat. I currently own a catalyst and a red nexus. How do the new model like the tritons and the ohmaha stack up to the old bats. I know I am going to here OG Nexus and sb34 but be side those what are the best ones. From my experience the cat and...