Search results

1. guero_juan727

LTB Demarini

Looking for a Demarini Vizion. Prefer the White one. Weight doesnt matter. Pm me
  2. guero_juan727

LTB Old stamp, New stamp and Asa

Hello, looking to buy older bats or cheaper bats. Old stamp, new stamp even ASA. Just pm me if you have something older and you're looking to sell. Thank you
  3. guero_juan727

LTB Rawlings Pro

Does anyone have a Rawlings Pro1000-6km or something similar? Really wanting to get this one but might consider others. Maybe even a 12.5 PP with a mesh back. That would be ideal. Please pm me.
  4. guero_juan727

LTB Insane

LTB asa insane the grey insane. Prefer a 27.5 oz Please pm me if you have one. Thank you
  5. guero_juan727

For Sale/Trade Clean 13 stadium cl22

I have a very clean 2013 stadium cl22. Has about 50-75 hits on it. Lizard skin grip 28oz. No issues with it at all. Looking for 160 gifted shipped Returnable but no receipt Pm me Not sure what I want as far as trade.
  6. guero_juan727

Demarini rejecting bats!!!

I recently sold a bat to my buddy that i bought fromanother buddy with a valid receipt. The bat cracked before the year was up. He sent in the bat and demarini rejected it. They said its not returnable since he wasnt the original purchaser (reciept was under the name of the buddy i bought it...
  7. guero_juan727

LTB old stamp miken/worth

Hello, looking to buy old stamp mikens and worth bats. Freak pluses, psycho (og or dc preferably), super freak, nrg's, mv1's, booger, m7's, etc... Just pm me if you have something older and you're looking to sell. Thank you
  8. guero_juan727

LTB Rawlings kris bryant / pro1000-6km

Anybody have one of these they want to sell? Looking for a rawlings pro preferred in a 12.25 maybe even a 12.5 pm is key
  9. guero_juan727

LTB miken worth

looking to get Any size Older worths and Mikens. Please pm me with what you have and prices. miken super freaks, bj fulks, boogers, freak limiteds, freak pluses, psychos including dc too, og resmondos, hd mutants, mutants in general, etc... PM ME Thanks
  10. guero_juan727

For Trade Easton scn4b

Really good condition Easton scn4b 31/21 Has a few nicks and ground scratches as seen in pics. No wobble at connection, end cap is super tight, no rattle from what I can hear. Will entertain all offers. Thank you
  11. guero_juan727

LTB demarini mad dawg, juggy, cluggy

Hello looking to buy the following Mad Dawg Juggy Cluggy If you're looking to get rid of one of these please pm me. Any weight is ok but prefer 27oz Thank you
  12. guero_juan727

LTB Mad dawg

Anybody have any mad dawgs for sale? Pm me with condition, info, and price please
  13. guero_juan727

LTB Macbook

Looking to buy/trade a macbook Pm me what you have nd what you're looking for. Thank you
  14. guero_juan727

LTB demarini bats

Looking for a demarini Mad dawg, 13 cl22, dark preferably a 27 oz but any weight is ok. pm me... thank you
  15. guero_juan727

LTB Miken freak plus and super freak

Looking for the old freak plus and old super freak... Prefer a 28oz but open to any weight Pm me guys Thank you
  16. guero_juan727

LTTF demarini utrip fu

Looking to trade for a utrip fu dawg, Have tons of bats i can trade. Lmk if you have one... thanks
  17. guero_juan727

LTB J2 ASA and OG Juggy

Anyone have these and want to sell or trade PM me. Any weight will do. Thank you
  18. guero_juan727

LTB j2a / juggy

Im looking to buy or trade for an asa j2 or an og juggy. PM me please, Thank you
  19. guero_juan727

LTB H web (web only)

Looking for a h web for my 12 inch rawlings black hoh looking for the web only contact me if you have one you want to sell thanks
  20. guero_juan727

LTB Cheap mikens

Cheap Mikens If you have a miken that you want to sell for cheap I am interested. Shoot me a pm So... if you have some cheap ones like ones almost about to crack or just dont want them shoot me a pm... thanks