Search results

1. Scottishheat

Vegas anyone?

Anyone going to Vegas this weekend for SSUSA? I don’t even know what it’s called.....Spring Worlds?
  2. Scottishheat

Connell OA 26 oz.

looking for a 26 oz. Connell OA “cancer” bat.
  3. Scottishheat

Easton OA Connell bat

What current bat is the same dimensions (barrel) and weighting as the OA fight cancer Connell bat?
  4. Scottishheat

Got $50 for any USSSA Combat Returnable w/ Receipt

Like it says in the title.....PM me
  5. Scottishheat

Help me out Combat guys....ASA G3 Portent question

Playing in a league with a crappy .52/300 (thunder HyCon I think). Team we play against has a beat up ASA G3 Portent and are hitting shots with it. The bat makes no sound from the PED ring insert - I've owned one in the past and it always made a "clack" sound like a Monsta. The bat they have...
  6. Scottishheat

Price Check DNA Mutated Gold Edition - 26.5

Looking for a price check. 30 swings - some bag wear. 26.5 / 3500/4500 handle (both the same I'm told by Monsta guys)
  7. Scottishheat

Tourney Ball Around Austin?

Been thinking about relocating out of the dump called $o Cal.... Any good tourney ball? League night I’m sure is easy to find. I’m looking for competitive C/B level USSSA tournies....
  8. Scottishheat

New To Senior Bats - Opinions?

Just played my first 35+ GSL event this week. We have a stacked team with some current/former Conf. players and I noticed that, as a team, we were going through bats like firewood. I purchased a lightning 2.0 right before my first game and I can tell it's not going to last long. Holy hell...
  9. Scottishheat

Newbreed

Swung one this past weekend at T4T Derby in Palm Springs. Great stick. Nicely weighted and not much of an endload. Sounds very different from the new Bubba coming out. Everyone was swinging the Brungardt at the beginning but they all broke by halfway through the derby (3-4 of them). The new...
  10. Scottishheat

North Texas Fall Budfest @ Mansfield BLD

Anyone going? Tournament any good? Looks like a butt load of teams...how they're going to accommodate that many teams at an 8-field BLD is beyond me.
  11. Scottishheat

USSSA BLD Bud Light Mens C/D/E NIT @ BLD Vegas

Anyone know anything about this tourney? Pretty big event or just a local NIT? Picking up with a C, So Cal team to come out and see some different teams instead of the same four or five at every So Cal tourney.
  12. Scottishheat

For Sale Portent G3 and Red Portent - Package Deal

Package deal sold for $135 15 Combat G3 ASA / 26 oz. / No Return / Probably 3-400 swings. I don't feel like it's quite broken in yet. Red Combat Portent ASA / 26 oz. / Returnable - No Receipt / NIW EITHER BAT $80 - PACKAGE DEAL $140. PP as gift or add fees please.
  13. Scottishheat

Now that The Yard is done...

The Yard (Buena Park) is closing down indefinitely. Wondering what other good leagues you know about around the area? Monday nights are preferable.
  14. Scottishheat

Toys 4 Tots Derby

Just a clip from the T4T Derby this past weekend in Palm Springs. Worth/Miken provided - I swung the new Connell. Feels like last years. It was cold and the balls were absolute rocks. Yes, the guy filming needed to turn the phone sideways but I didn't know he was recording and he texted me the...
  15. Scottishheat

Price Check NR Izzy Psycho

Got a 26 oz. NR Izzy Psycho just sitting in the bag. About 200 hits, not even fully broken in. Price thoughts?
  16. Scottishheat

DeMarini Custom

Won one of these in a derby. I will say DeMarini has the market cornered on good looking stuff/packaging (including clothing). Would I buy one for $400? No. It's just a True One. Still, this thing's nice. Also, you get another custom as a return or any bat you want - overnighted.
  17. Scottishheat

SBF Cluggy Giveaway Contest Video

This is a video review for the SBF Cluggy Contest. They said post "anywhere" in the rules and this is anywhere....
  18. Scottishheat

Combat lifespan??

Fairly general question here. Purchased an ASA Portent (red one) early January and it broke last night - that's mid Jan. to mid Apr. for its lifespan. So Cal weather. Probably had the classic Combat zipper about 100 swings in. Would say around 4-500 swings. Only used in ASA league with mushy...
  19. Scottishheat

For Sale 27oz. 100W

BAT SOLD LOCALLY 27 oz. around 800-900 swings. Returnable, no receipt. Date code "1111". Bat is very hot. No cracking etc. No endcap spin whatsoever. Lots of ground scratches. Bat does have an "Easton rattle" - sounds like some BBs inside. In my experience, it's typically glue or a part of the...
  20. Scottishheat

LTTF 100W for '16 Ressy 220

Have a 8-900 hit 100W, no cracks, no endcap spin, small rattle, very hot. Looking for a Ressy 220 - 26 oz.