Search results

1. SoCalChappy619

LTB New line Easton

I have an OA bca Connell and an autism awareness I’ll sell. Both 26oz. Shoot me a text. 760-672-1198
  2. SoCalChappy619

Easton OA Connell

I have one. 760-672-1198. Shoot me a text and I’ll send pics
  3. SoCalChappy619

For Sale 2018 Sluggers Pre-Order

they will have some Canadian dual stamps that you can get
  4. SoCalChappy619

For Trade 34/26 Phenix

If you think of a price let me know
  5. SoCalChappy619

2017 Line as Warranty Return

Check periodically on the online warranty form and list the broken bat and it will show the model number for he return. That's what I do.
  6. SoCalChappy619

For Sale/Trade 27oz DNA 3500 stiff

Sorry it is a 27oz end load.
  7. SoCalChappy619

For Sale/Trade 27oz DNA 3500 stiff

******S O L D****** Bat is in great shape. No issues at all besides normal field and bag wear. 350ish swings. Don't want to sell but I have a few and not playing Asa for tournament ball next year. Only trades would have to be in my favor. 12" barrel miken worth utrip only plus cash or 2 for 1...
  8. SoCalChappy619

LTB DNAs, 2013 Demars and z2000+s

27oz stiff DNA. No issues. Great condition. Shoot me a text 760-672-1198
  9. SoCalChappy619

For Sale/Trade Authentic Custom Oakley Jawbreakers

Pm me your cell number and I can send more pics if you'd like.
  10. SoCalChappy619

For Sale/Trade Authentic Custom Oakley Jawbreakers

***TRADED*** Authentic custom Oakley Jawbreakers. Both pairs are brand new and never worn. Comes with original Oakley box, hard case, cleaning sleeve, and extra nose pad. Both pairs are gloss white/flat black frames with red accents. Pair on the left has black iridium HDO lenses. Pair on the...
  11. SoCalChappy619

Price Check 2piece Psycho

They're 220 new shipped probably around 190-200
  12. SoCalChappy619

For Sale 26oz Freak Black Maxload DEAL

When is the receipt dated?
  13. SoCalChappy619

For Sale 26oz 4500 Torch

PRICE DROP $215 shipped.
  14. SoCalChappy619

For Sale 26oz 4500 Torch

Thanks man but I'm good on gloves right now. Just got a new Optimus hybrid Vinci custom. And I have 3 other gloves lol
  15. SoCalChappy619

MONSTA WARRANTY

Like I said I can only go off my experience. Don't know how many times I hear all these horror stories of negative dealings with Carl but he's always been honest and upfront with me and I honestly respect him. He took a lot of crap from just about everybody. So for me, seeing it all begin and...
  16. SoCalChappy619

For Sale 26oz 4500 Torch

******SOLD****** first batch under 100 swings. Very clean no issues. $230 firm. shipped FF or buyers adds fees. No trades at this time please.
  17. SoCalChappy619

MONSTA WARRANTY

Warranties were not denied. People wanting a new bat for breaking a DNA in 30 swings without a scratch on them weren't given a free warranty. Those who purchased a warranty got a replacement as soon as they had more in stock. A lot has changed with monsta since they started 4 years ago for the...
  18. SoCalChappy619

LTB Easton Raptor Helmet or CPXR

looking for Large Easton raptor lax helmet in any color. Or looking for a cascade cpxr helmet but mainly looking for raptor first. I know it'll be hard to find with the voluntary recall but that's the one I need