Search results

1. SoCalChappy619

For Sale/Trade 27oz DNA 3500 stiff

******S O L D****** Bat is in great shape. No issues at all besides normal field and bag wear. 350ish swings. Don't want to sell but I have a few and not playing Asa for tournament ball next year. Only trades would have to be in my favor. 12" barrel miken worth utrip only plus cash or 2 for 1...
  2. SoCalChappy619

For Sale/Trade Authentic Custom Oakley Jawbreakers

***TRADED*** Authentic custom Oakley Jawbreakers. Both pairs are brand new and never worn. Comes with original Oakley box, hard case, cleaning sleeve, and extra nose pad. Both pairs are gloss white/flat black frames with red accents. Pair on the left has black iridium HDO lenses. Pair on the...
  3. SoCalChappy619

For Sale 26oz 4500 Torch

******SOLD****** first batch under 100 swings. Very clean no issues. $230 firm. shipped FF or buyers adds fees. No trades at this time please.
  4. SoCalChappy619

LTB Easton Raptor Helmet or CPXR

looking for Large Easton raptor lax helmet in any color. Or looking for a cascade cpxr helmet but mainly looking for raptor first. I know it'll be hard to find with the voluntary recall but that's the one I need
  5. SoCalChappy619

GTG Mr. Pissile

very gtg. Fast payment and great communication.
  6. SoCalChappy619

For Sale Easton SP12ST100 27oz

SOLD SOLD SOLD For Sale only. No trades at all please. Returnable no receipt ST100. Has about 100 league night swings. No issues what so ever. This was a back up I have been holding on to. My gamer st100 is all beat up and still passes and I never really play Utrip anymore. Asking $200obo as...
  7. SoCalChappy619

For Trade 2016 Kirby 26oz MINT

sold $150 Bat has less than 15 swings. Used it for a couple games in a tournament. Both bar codes and receipt from mid March. No issues what so ever. Not really playing Utrip that much and I can't put down my 27oz Kirby. $160obo shipped F/F priority. For sale only
  8. SoCalChappy619

For Trade 26oz Freak12

TRADED Bat is returnable bc/r dated 01/16. Has maybe 150 swings at most. No issues at all just some light wear. Only looking for 26oz Utrip trades. Looking for 2-1 deals
  9. SoCalChappy619

Mods

Why do mods just up and delete people's (my) post and leave a vague short meaningless comment? Please explain if you are a mod. Message said "fix link in next thread or add to thread" What was wrong with the link? Why not shoot out a pm or a warning and give me some time to fix the issue instead...
  10. SoCalChappy619

Miken triad and freak12

320' field all the way around. Wind blowing in 5-15mph from left/left center. Mix of 44/375 and classic M balls. Last ball I hit was a evil long haul bomber ball. If you see the trees in the top right corner of the screen it hit the top of those trees up the hill in right center. Measured it on...
  11. SoCalChappy619

For Sale Nike Griffey Air Max

Size 12. Worn once. They're just too small for me. Never worn on the fields. Just wore out one day. Basically brand new. Look great and new. Sale price is $120obo usps priority.
  12. SoCalChappy619

For Sale/Trade Monsta and Easton

Both are 26oz bats. traded'15 Monsta is a stiff handle mid load. Has under 100 swings. Still needs breaking in. Has a paint chip on bat as you can see in pictures. Umpire chucked it into back stop. Hasn't gotten any bigger. Does not affect performance. No other cracks or issues what so ever...
  13. SoCalChappy619

Looking for Miken apparel

Looking for Miken gear. Hoodies, full sun drifits etc. let me know!!!
  14. SoCalChappy619

For Sale 26oz ASP LBE

sold for $130 Has maybe 100 swings max. Returnable with valid receipt and barcodes. Very clean. New black lizard skin grip on it. No issues at all. Cap is tight no webbing I can see. No cracks etc. just trying to thin out some utrip bats otherwise I would keep it. Mainly playing ASA next year...
  15. SoCalChappy619

Price Check SIS Team Edition weighting.

I usually swing 26oz endload but if the 25oz has a noticeable endload that seems very enticing to me. I'm more of a thinker that bat speed trumps weight/mass. Anyone here swung both weights please let me know what your thoughts are. And scale weights if anyone has them would be awesome. Thanks.
  16. SoCalChappy619

For Sale USA FUTURE 26.5oz

SOLD SOLD SOLD Has maybe 100 swings. Returnable no receipt. $205 OBO. Want to sell
  17. SoCalChappy619

For Trade MONSTA PLATINUM DNA 26oz

bat has been traded/sold This is one of only 50 made and last batch of regular dnas have been made. Never gonna make these bats again. Bat has maybe a couple hundred swings at most. Really clean normal ground and bag wear. Very clean. Just can't get used to the flex handle and can't put down my...
  18. SoCalChappy619

Anyone know when freak30 will be available???

Let me know. Thanks
  19. SoCalChappy619

Price Check Looking for flatbill Easton hats

Hit me up with pics or please let me know who has these. Thanks.
  20. SoCalChappy619

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG100H $170

SOLD FOR ASKING Got this bat now in 2012 when I was on an Easton team. Got a few of them and I really don't play Utrip much. I have 5 other Helmers so this one has to go. I checked it in at a Major tournament this year in June and it passed at 265. Didn't swing it in the tournament and haven't...