Search results

1. web gem

Old Jerseys

Sharks jerseys are all sold. Still have the Easton. All clean and in good overall condition. All of the jerseys have minor pilling in some areas, but nothing unsightly. All clean, unstained, and come from smoke-free home. All are size M, but fit more like large t-shirts. I'm 5'9" 165 pounds...
  2. web gem

For Sale SOLD Miken Freak 20th Anny USSSA 25 oz

A few BP sessions with Classic + balls. Great condition, no issues. Passes compression easily. RRBC, receipt dated 6/13/18. Priced to sell at $125 shipped CONUS. Payment via PPFF or add fees. SOLD
  3. web gem

For Sale Well used A2000 1799

This was my baby for several years, but I've since made the switch to the bigger SP135. This still has plenty of life left, but could use a relace of the web area in the near future. I did the 2 modifications to tighten up that ridiculously large hand stall; adding the additional hole to make...
  4. web gem

For Sale OG DC41 red knob 26 oz

SOLD My former gamer, this OG DC41 still passes compression (as recently as the Texas Legends Major in May). The bat is filthy hot, developed a large paint chip almost immediately that hadn't gotten any bigger the last couple years. Has a rattle, and the knob came off a long time ago also, I...
  5. web gem

For Sale 2018 27 oz Easton Fire Flex USSSA Loaded SOLD

Minty 27 oz Fire Flex, returnable with receipt and barcodes from 6/8/18. Has about 50 BP swings. Upgraded with a 1.1mm lizard grip and knob cuff. $215 shipped, PayPal FF or buyer covers fee.
  6. web gem

Miken hat

I have a new Miken hat (Richardson PTS 20) in SM/MD that didn't quite fit me. I wear a 7 3/8, and this was just a touch too small. Says it fits sizes 7 - 7 1/4. Tried on once. Its charcoal grey with a neon yellow / neon blue Miken logo. The pics make it look like a darker grey than it is. $25...
  7. web gem

For Sale SOLD Used Wilson SP125

SOLD I started to break this one, and have been playing some catch with it. It's not game ready in my opinion, still really stiff. Needs some more time. I was breaking it in TIP with straight fingers. $230 shipped. No trades. PRICE DROPPED TO $210 shipped.
  8. web gem

For Sale New Wilson SP125

Brand new, with original bag and the matching keychain. $250 shipped.
  9. web gem

24 oz 2017 Miken Freak 30

Barely used at all, a few swings by girls using Classic+ balls. R/R (receipt from Amazon) from August. 1.1mm Lizard Grip and knob cuff. $160 shipped. SOLD
  10. web gem

Price Check: SP125

I went on a little buying binge of SP125s a few months back and ended up with more than I'll ever need. What is a new SP125 going for now? This is the orange tan model from the first buyin. Still in bag, keychain included, no paper tag.
  11. web gem

For Sale Like new Rover Plus Nine pants (2 pairs, 34 waist)

I have had these for a couple years, and still never got around to ever using them. Just don't need them in these colors. They're taking up space and need to go. Many consider Rover Plus Nine to be the best pants in softball. I believe these are unused, though I did have one of the pairs...
  12. web gem

SOLD Shelf system for Demarini Special Ops Bag

SOLD I made this shelf system for my Demarini Spec Ops Roller Bag a couple months ago. It's made out of lightweight PVC pipe, spray painted black, and features clear acrylic shelves. It works great! I just replaced it with a professionally made shelf system just so I could have my company logo...
  13. web gem

LTB SP125 RHT

Looks like I took a hiatus from slowpitch at the wrong time and missed out on the SP125s. I've been gaming a 1799 for years, but have always been longing for something just a tiny bit smaller. Sounds like the SP125 is perfect for me. PayPal ready.
  14. web gem

LTB SP125 RHT

Looks like I took a hiatus from slowpitch at the wrong time and missed out on the SP125s. I've been gaming a 1799 for years, but have always been longing for something just a tiny bit smaller. Sounds like the SP125 is perfect for me. PayPal ready.
  15. web gem

For Sale SOLD ASP "Do Work" Flex Micro Shorts, brand new, charcoal

I have a pair of brand new, never even tried on ASP "Do Work" Flex Micro Shorts in charcoal color. These are size medium, but they run big and long, so these fit like a large. I bought them at a softball tournament, I usually wear medium shorts, but as soon as I pulled them out of the package I...
  16. web gem

For Sale OG DC-41 26 oz

SOLD This has been my backup DC-41 the last couple years. I put a quick 300 swings on it in BP to get it game-ready when I first bought it a couple years ago, and then it's been hauled around in my bag and put in the bat buckets each game I've played, but hasn't been hit since. It's scratched...
  17. web gem

For Sale Miken 4 The Fallen 26 oz w/ receipt 4FATEU

26 oz 4TF, its the 2014/2015 model 4FATEU. Has about 300-400 swings now, all with 52/275s. No webbing, very faint tiny rattle that you can hear if you put your ear up to the bat. Returnable with receipt from November. $160 shipped. BAT IS SOLD NO TRADES - Have too many bats as it is. PayPal...
  18. web gem

Price Check 26 oz 4 The Fallen 4FATEU

Probably going to unload my 26 oz 4TF, its the 2014/2015 model 4FATEU. Has about 300-400 swings now, all with 52/275s. No webbing or rattles. Returnable with receipt from November. What are they going for now?
  19. web gem

For Sale 26 oz Easton 100W

Going to let go of my Easton 100W purple Wegman. Its in fantastic condition, just some ground scratches. End cap is tight and does not spin. There is a TINY little sand rattle if you hold it to your ear. Purple lizard grip and purple knob cuff included. Scale weight is 26.1 as is with the grip...
  20. web gem

"2015" 4TF first impressions

My mostly useless first impressions of the 26 oz 2015 4TF I just received; Scale weight was exactly 26 ounces. Thats probably the first bat I've ever had that measured exactly the sticker weight, props to Miken. Please share your secret with Combat and TPS. Knob is wayyyyy too big (duh)...