Search results

1. Y

Lizard Skins Bat Grip

1.8mm or 1.1mm??? What's your opinion? Is 1.8mm to thick? Is 1.1mm to thin? I need grip for 5 bats & i'd like to order it all in 1 shot
  2. Y

Single Wall Aluminum

Playing in a league that only allows Single Wall Aluminum ASA bats. What are the best bats available? Should I look into purchasing a newer or older model? I would appreciate any help.
  3. Y

Single Wall Aluminum

Playing in a league that only allows Single Wall Aluminum ASA bats. What are the best bats available? Should I look into purchasing a newer or older model? I would appreciate any help.
  4. Y

Bass Mandingo Revamp vs Worth SB4MXA 454 Mutant ASA Slowpitch Bat

Bass ManDingo 2 of my friends have Dingo's, I try all different bats during BP & the Dingo's are the best stock bats i've used. Only problem with the Dingo is you have to hit it perfect on the sweetspot, there's not too much room for error but as far as distance goes the Dingo is ridic. Teams...
  5. Y

New ASA Easton Bats

S1 SP13S1 The new model of the Easton Stealth 98 SP12ST98, it is a two-piece. S2 SP13S2 The new model of the Easton Synergy 98 SP12SY98, it is a one-piece. I just wanted to gets people thoughts on which bat seems better, also having always used a one-piece, I wanted to get...
  6. Y

New ASA Easton Bats

S1 SP13S1 The new model of the Easton Stealth 98 SP12ST98, it is a two-piece. S2 SP13S2 The new model of the Easton Synergy 98 SP12SY98, it is a one-piece. I just wanted to gets people thoughts on which bat seems better, also having always used a one-piece, I wanted to get...
  7. Y

Easton asa sy98 or st98

I have an SRV3 & an SRV4. I love my SRV4, but I still have a $325 credit & was trying to decide between the new Synergy or the new Stealth.
  8. Y

Modified Softball Bats

I have never played modified before & wasn't sure if it is safe to use Slow Pitch Bats. I recently purchased an Easton Synergy Speed & an Easton Synergy Speed BH. The last thing I want to do is damage $600 worth of brand new bats. Is it definitely safe to use a Slow Pitch Bat for a modified league?