Search results

1. TXOutlaws

Resmondo Legit > Resmondo Duo 3

I just recently purchased both bats, NIW... BPed the Legit and it's pretty damn nice. The sound changed after about 50-75 hits and it's hard to miss hit with it. Nice large sweet spot and great exit speed. I got the Duo 3 a week or so later and compared it NIW to my 75-100 hit Legit and it...
  2. TXOutlaws

For Sale 2013 26oz Easton L1

Returnable No rattles/end cap separation/etc Less than 500 hits Normal field wear and tear (light scratches here and there) Great stick, I just want to try out a Duo 3. :thumb: Terrible pictures and a day late to posting them but oh well... My potato of a phone sucks... lol...
  3. TXOutlaws

Price Check 26oz L1

I can take pics later and confirm receipt date but just trying to get a rough idea. 13 model I believe, black /green 26oz L1 No webbing /rattles or anything. Pretty damn good looking bat.. Probably 400 hits or so I have a receipt for it but I think it expires soon
  4. TXOutlaws

New ressy legit

Anyone get one yet ? I liked last years legit.. Hated the sick. I was going to scoop up a Canadian catty but ls **** in my cheerios. Just curious of any opinions on the legit...
  5. TXOutlaws

New Favorite Stick

Goodbye LS....Helllllllllllo Easton. :thumb: From hit 1, it sounded great, hit great, felt great.... and it'll only get better. :thumb::thumb::thumb: Love this bat.
  6. TXOutlaws

Jumped Ship

Officially jumped ship from LS to Easton... I've been a LS guy since I started playing ball. Hopefully I'll be happy with my 26oz L1 I have enroute. My brother has a 27oz and loves it and has a gazillion hits on it.... so let's see if I get that lucky. :thumb:
  7. TXOutlaws

For Sale Deal of the Day - Endloaded Catalyst

28oz EL Catalyst New Stamped 250 hits maybe Returnable no receipt + Red TPS hat to match $65 gifted/fees SHIPPED :biggthumpup: Hat sells for $20 by itself....:biggthumpup: So not a bad buy at this price for both shipped.
  8. TXOutlaws

For Sale Team TPS Jersey

Size L #88 Says "Kyle" on the back... pretty popular name so I figured I'd throw it up here. $30 tyd gifted or add pp fees Only wear on the jersey
  9. TXOutlaws

Beyond Frustrated

If you know me, you know I only swing LS. I've owned probably 15 plus catalysts.... pushed the word about the red cattys and even bought them in bulk to sell to board bros awhile back. I've had countless Zs.... and love/ed the brand. I've returned bats countless times for warranty claims...
  10. TXOutlaws

Catalyst Rattle

Anyone ever have a catty rattle? I've had probably 10 plus cattys and never had one rattle. My current one started rattling after Fridays round robin... it's still hot as can be and sounds GREAT.... just thought it was weird since I've never had one do it before. No webbing that I can...
  11. TXOutlaws

College Station ball

Any league ball near college station? I might be moving out to CS for a little while for work. Just looking to see if there's any softball fools out here.
  12. TXOutlaws

Z2K RI Purchase

Been kind of MIA lately... stopped playing ball all together basically since the wife and I split up around May... I haven't kept up too much with z news but can someone tell me where to go to buy a ri z2k? My first BP since the divorce and I busted my trusty z1k.... so I need to replace it.
  13. TXOutlaws

For Sale 2014 Z2K (Reissue) 28oz Endload

NR - 5 hits on it - Not sure on pricing on these yet but I figure since the returnable ones are $220 +? A NR that's brand new basically should be able to fetch $180. Hit me up if interested.
  14. TXOutlaws

For Sale 27oz Izzy Psycho

No rattles/cracks 30 hits in it spiral webbed... but very faint. It's not unraveling or anything. Very solid bat, and around 400 hits and still going very strong. I play on dirt fields so it has field wear..... Returnable with valid receipt. Bat is hot but I play ASA mostly and really...
  15. TXOutlaws

For Sale 5 hit EL Catalyst, new stamped.

5 hits, practically NOW.... pm if interested El new stamped red catalyst returnable 28oz $115
  16. TXOutlaws

For Sale LHT Mizuno Classic Pro GCP18 w/ GMP10 Mod Trap

I purchased this on the forum new with tags. Used it to catch before one game to warm up.. (maybe 20 balls thrown IF that) Practically BRAND new... not broken in. This glove is very nice but I am playing a lot less softball now and I really don't have the time to break it in for one...
  17. TXOutlaws

For Sale 2011 28oz Z1000 Endloaded

Purchased this bat on the 6th of March. Receipt from a local store : Barcelona Sporting Goods http://www.barcelonasports.com/ I can send potential buyers a pic of the receipt. Bat has NO more than 200 hits on it. I'm really itching to try a new Psycho, so the extra Z must go...
  18. TXOutlaws

For Sale 26oz SCN17BH (New Stamp)

Unknown hits... I'd guess no more than 150. Returnable w/ no receipt 26oz w/ the new UTRIP stamp No cracks but has webbing lines on it... look at the pics good enough and you can see them. End cap is tight as can be. If cleaned, bat would look NOW with some webbing, lol. Looking for...
  19. TXOutlaws

Backup Z1K

Wifey is wanting to get me a backup 11 z1k for my birthday. (mines currently a NR webbed to hell, 400502354 hit 26oz, it's nasty but can go any game now) Keep an eye out folks if you see one decently priced or know of one. :D 11 Z1K,utrip, endloaded, any weight cept a 30. :D
  20. TXOutlaws

LTB 2011 Endloaded Z1000

Looking for the utrip 11 z1k endload only.... PM please. I have cash or a niw ri new stamped catalyst for trade.