Search results

1. adkins1203

Price Check Worth Resmondo Legit 220 27oz

I have a 27 oz Resmondo legit 220 pictured below. Used it for one year of league. Has about 200 swings on it, no issues. Has blue thin lizard skin grip
  2. adkins1203

For Sale 26.5 oz Sonic+

**SOLD** Selling a 26.5 oz Sonic+. Bat had roughly 50-75 swings on it, no receipt. Looking for $95 OBO.
  3. adkins1203

For Sale Marucci JR7 34 in and Old Hickory MT27 34 in

Bats are SOLD Two brand new wood baseball bats for sale. Never used either bat, bought in advance with anticipation of joining a wood bat league that never came to be. Looking for $90 shipped per bat or would sell as a bundle for $160. Both bats come with thin lizard skin grips...
  4. adkins1203

Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati - looking to pick up league night

Moved to Northern Kentcuky in the past year for work. Play one night of league on Mondays at RCE. Would like to add a second night Tues, Weds, or Thursday. Used to play tournament ball in Cleveland D/E. Play a little of everywhere, OF if desperate. Just want to get more than one night of swings.
  5. adkins1203

LTB 2017 KP Izzy 27oz Psycho NR

Looking to buy a NR 2017 Miken Psycho. 27oz only. Let me know what you got.
  6. adkins1203

LTB 2016 Ressy Legit 220 27oz

Looking to pick up a Ressy legit 27oz with decently low hits. Let me know what you got!
  7. adkins1203

For Trade ASA Blackout Insane 26.5oz

BAT IS SOLD Moving to an area that only plays utrip so trying to get another utrip stick ASA 26.5oz Insane for trade. Bat is returnable, no receipt (could not find it, but would expire in a couple weeks). Bat has only 50 game swings on it, but has some field rash from our crushed red brick...
  8. adkins1203

Utrip Insane or 2016 Worth Bats?

Been thinking about moving my ASA insane (since I'm moving to an area that only has Utrip) and can't decide if I should go for the utrip insanes or if I should make the jump to the new worth sticks with all the hype around them. I typically swing Demarinis and Louisville bats. Anyone swing both?
  9. adkins1203

For Sale/Trade Demarini Future 2014 26.5oz

Looking to sell (200 OBO) my future or trade it. About 400 swings on it. Returnable, no receipt. Only trades I'm looking for at this time are: Insane 26.5 or 27.5oz DNA 26oz Cluggy 27oz As a bonus the bat comes with a lizard skin thin grip.
  10. adkins1203

LTTF 27oz NR/WR Easton L3 (SP14L3)

Looking to trade for one of these since I swing the L1 in utrip. Just wondering if anyone would do this trade straight up for a NR True One by Demarini 26oz with about 50 hits on it. Let me know.
  11. adkins1203

LTB Easton 27oz SP14L1

Looking to buy one of these decently mint and clean. Shoot me some offers. Don't want to break the bank.
  12. adkins1203

Price Check Louisville OG EL USSSA Z2K 26oz

How much are these going for? Barrel is clean, slight rattle, returnable between 300-500 swings. Used in GSL and Utrip tourneys. Bat has good QC.
  13. adkins1203

For Sale Mother's Day Pants sale

Selling a few pair of extra pants for sale. Black base with grey and white are sports55 38w 33L - worn twice. $35. White base with black and grey boombah 38 long. Like New worn once $35. White Base with Orange and purple. Elite XL Like New worn once $35. Grey Base with Orange and Purple...
  14. adkins1203

For Sale NR CL22 26oz

BAT IS SOLD Helping my brother out, selling his bat. NR CL22 26oz. Bat has 20 swings on it with mushballs. He's looking for 160 OBO. No trades.
  15. adkins1203

Demarini is letting me pick my return. Which bat?

So I am about to send my Aftermath 2013 back to Demarini. Letting me choose my bat. Question is which do I get? Don't like the flex of juggys and don't play with .52s so I think I should avoid another Aftermath. Leaning towards a True One. Should I be considering Mercy, the new aftermath, or...
  16. adkins1203

For Sale Easton L6 26oz

SOLD Have an Easton L6 26oz for sale. Essentially like new. Hit one round of BP with it (20-25 hits) with mush balls. Just not a big easton fan. No receipt. Looking to get $115 shipped to your door.
  17. adkins1203

Price Check Easton L6 26oz

Have a mint L6 26oz. Hit one round of BP with mush balls so about ~20 hits on it. I don't have a receipt (that's in date) just wondering what market value is on one of these.
  18. adkins1203

Looking for tournaments or weekend league in Findlay/Lima Ohio

In the area for school in the fall and would like to play some more before the snow falls. Let me know of anything in the area.
  19. adkins1203

For Trade ASA Z2000 26oz balanced

BAT IS TRADED Balanced ASA Z2K for sale that has about 300-400 Swings on it. Just really not a fan of the balanced model, but definitely still a solid bat. Bat is returnable, but I have no receipt. Bat has both ASA stamps new and old along with new Utrip stamp. Trades I am looking for: Mercy...
  20. adkins1203

For Sale 26oz SP12SY100W W/Receipt

BAT IS SOLD!!! Selling my Wegman because I just can't get comfortable with it. Bat has about 200-300 swings on it and has only been used in BP. Bat is totally returnable and comes with receipt dated November 2nd, 2012. No issues and is almost like new. Looking to get 210 OBO.