Search results

1. DonWilliams

Anything going in this fall in Anniston Alabama area?

Looking for any ASA, Utrip, ISA action around Anniston/Gadsden area? I found about some ASA wood swingers....not my thing but just figured someone out there could possibly point me to any C class play.
  2. DonWilliams

For Sale 28oz SB404 Response XXL End Load For Sale

Looking to sale the Response XXL for $60 shipped. Location is Alabama now so shipping will be quick lol, not in europe anymore.
  3. DonWilliams

For Sale Akadema ADV33 RHT 12.75 Kip Leather Glove

Im looking for 100 gifted/shipped or add 3%. Its in good shape as the pics show. NO TRADES!!!!!!!!
  4. DonWilliams

LTB LTB or LTTF Monster Energy stuff

I got bats, gloves, and GREEN. Monster Energy ANYTHING especially Helmets and swag
  5. DonWilliams

Looking for OG Metal Lovers input

Ok, Im not in a metal only league but I do have some older bats like the old TPS CU31 singlewall's. Rich's Special, and others. I know these are Pre ASA 2000 bats and would never want to use them in ASA. They really seem pretty alive though, especially when I hit my Evil BP balls with them. What...
  6. DonWilliams

How long does my OG Crush have?

Its got a big dent on the "techfire" side and the "fire" part of the logo is completly gone except for a few paint chips left and theirs a 2 inch crack that runs length wise up the barrel where the dent is. I havent put any hits on it. I got the bat this way off ebay. The guy said it was in...
  7. DonWilliams

Where did all the bat reviews go?

NO!!! So much info gone! is their any way to get it back? The archive icon just shows the reviews of the top 15 or so in each category. I want the old reviews back.:mad:
  8. DonWilliams

Price Check 27 oz Jak'd Nemesis NIW

Whats it worth, I dont need it.
  9. DonWilliams

Easton SJ2 info needed

I bought a bat lot deal off ebay and besides the sweet 28oz SCN5 I got, this old easton was there with it. Its marked composite. Is it ASA 2000 approved? It looks like it could of been around that time. I havent got the bats yet so I haven't had a chance to see the it. Any input on the...
  10. DonWilliams

LTB 26 or 26.5 oz Sluggo bat

as the header states looking for a used sluggo, 26-27 oz. I bought one last year and sold it. I wish I would of kept it. Very fun bat.
  11. DonWilliams

SCN5 ASA sticker damage

My SCN5 has 50% ASA sticker on 1 side and is almost gone completley on the other side. Is it still legal in tourney's, and if so is it legal until the blue deems it illegal? Or can they actually look at the model number and see the 98MPH sticker and still let it fly?
  12. DonWilliams

For Trade I WANT A 26oz FL OG AV!

I got some bats in my albums, look in them and send me a PM...Ill ship first
  13. DonWilliams

Price Check TPS TRITON ASA SBXTA 34/28 300 hits

whats it worth guys
  14. DonWilliams

LTB CHEAP 26 oz Freak DST

Looking for a 26oz DST beat to **** balanced or max load
  15. DonWilliams

SBF technical assistance requested

Ive been on here for about a year now and Im wondering when will my account be activated completley? When can I change my "Part time player" to somthing custom and when can I put pictures and banners in my signature area? This sucks. Ive racked my brain and wasted a whole saturday trying to...
  16. DonWilliams

Looking for team in Alabama/Georgia area

looking for a team in the range of Anniston Alabama to Cedartown Georgia. Church,ASA,UTRIP,ISA anything...especially outlaw
  17. DonWilliams

LTB 34/25 Demarini CF3 or CF4 NIW or Lightly used

I got money and bats for trade or I can buy look into my albums and let me know what you want
  18. DonWilliams

Price Check TPS SB404 Response XXL 34/27 New in wrapper

I bought this bat off the bay for 59 bucks. They want 20 to ship which is BS I know...so 80 bucks for a bat thats Illegal in ASA ball. Granted in my level of play the umps over here in "unit level ASA rules" softball they dont care and may not even know about the banned bats so I could use it...
  19. DonWilliams

New Bats to the ASA family

The Blur and the Rocketech I picked up together for $80 The Mayhem I got in a trade for a UTRIP combat gear virus The SCN9 I got in a trade for a UTRIP SCN15 I picked up the Freak DST for $50 All in all I think I did pretty well
  20. DonWilliams

Price Check Easton SCN4 maybe 500 hits

28 oz, well used but no webbing or cracks