Search results

1. W

LTB High Quality Catchers Mitt

My Daughter's vinci actually burst its seams and so I need to find her a replacement. Need something high quality and built to last like her last Vinci, but open to other brands. Let me know what you have.
  2. W

Price Check CF5 33/23 and 33/22

Hey Guys, Picked these up for a friend and they're probably a bit big for my kiddo. Both bats seem pretty clean with unknown number of hits. What do you think they're worth? CF5 33/23 has a DTSD stamped on the white connection area and does NOT have thumbprint stamp. CF5 33/22 has...
  3. W

USA Preps

Anyone do a USA Preps Tournament? Just curious as to what to expect, and how the experience was... http://www.usapreps.com/sball/
  4. W

Easton Bag flaps?

OK, It's a long story, but bottom line is that I need to get new Easton Roller Bag Flaps for our team -- the ones that zip completely off to get personalized. Does anyone know if that's even possible? I called and spoke with their on-line department, and all they can do is look on the website...
  5. W

For Sale Phenix 32/22 and 33/23, CF4 Black 32/22 and CF4 Insane 31/21

Phenix 32/22 and 33/23, CF4 Black 32/22 and CF4 Insane 31/21-- EVERYTHING SOLD! Hello Everyone, I've decided to sell off part of my daughter's bat collection -- she had 6 bats in her bag last year and that's way too many. I figure if I get rid of them then they won't find their way back in...
  6. W

Need Quotes for 12U and 14U softball teams.

Hello, We're looking at uniforms for the next year for both are 12U and 14U softball teams and possibly a 10U team as well. We need pants, and 2 jerseys of some sort -- I like the two button or full button jerseys, but I know they run quite a bit more. It's a simple logo on the front and...
  7. W

Does having an out of state player require you to register as A in ASA

Okay, This seems like an urban legend to me, but I've heard a lot of coaches during tryouts mention it. Simply put, does having someone on your roster from a different state require that you register as "A". I've looked everywhere in the ASA code pdf and can't find anything that says that...
  8. W

Any Jiggling the bat to induce walk.

Okay, I think I did a thorough search on here, but I might have missed a thread on this, but does anyone know of any rules against jiggling or basically shaking the bat in bunt position as a way to try and distract the pitcher/catcher especially with 3 balls? We had it happen in our 12U NAFA...
  9. W

price check phenix and catalyst

Hello, Not sure why I'm asking since my daughter is at least a couple of years away from swinging a 33/23, but what's everyone think these are worth? 33/23 Phenix looks very mint 33/23 Yellow catalyst with blue lettering. Thanks in advance... maybe I'll pick these up for resale or...
  10. W

help identify these synergy bats...

Ok, I found these bats on craigslist and was curious as to what everyone thought they are worth as well as which one is the hottest, also can anyone tell me how to identify what scn# they are just by looks alone? Opps, I guess weight and length would be helpful, all 30/20. -- everyone has...
  11. W

xacto blade cut box on bat.

hello, I have a girl that just got a new bat, and looking closely at it, you can see where someone used an exacto blade or box cutter and seems to have tried to remove a sticker or upc code or something on a label, and has sliced a square box into the bat. It's not super deep, but visible, and...