1. Qbano25

LTB 2010 COMBAT Virus Morphed Fastpitch Softball Bat: VIMFP1 -10

Looking for 31/21 or 32/22 Please PM me with pics and prices. Thank you
  2. Qbano25

LTB Demarini CF8 or CF6 ASAP

Looking for 31/20 or 30/19 Please PM me pics and prices. Thank you
  3. Qbano25

For Sale Demarini Corndog

Purchased about a year ago, no receipt available. Has roughly 20 cage ball and 10 pumpkin ball hits. Never hit a real softball with it. Has a few scuffs from the one pumpkin ball game it saw. Scale weight is unknown. Bat is practically brand new and in great shape. SOLD FOR $90 shipped...
  4. Qbano25

La Mirada Park CA Tourney This Saturday!

Need 1 player ASAP. I had to back out on a good friend of mine and now owe it to him to find him a good player to fill in for me. He needs an OF! Email him directly at [email protected] Thanks fellas. Here are the details: We are all set for the tourney this Saturday. I will find out...
  5. Qbano25

Official So-Cal BP Squad Thread!

It's about time, lets try to bring it back fellas. I know you are all out there and still playing. I myself have been out of the loop for a while, but, have never stopped playing. After a wife and two kids I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Just wanted to try and see who was down...
  6. Qbano25

GTG Qba-rcn gtg!!!

Local trade. Great communication the whole way through. Great bat, Great guy! Thanks again.
  7. Qbano25

For Trade 27oz 2008 DeMarini Juggernaut

Traded to Qba-rcn. Thanks again bro!
  8. Qbano25

FS Reaper ASA 2008 26oz like new.

26oz:eek: Returnable with no receipt, but, I do have the warranty card. Pics will be up shortly, but, you could take my word for it. This thing is in great shape. Roughly 50-75 hits, only gamer bat. No cracks, dents, webbing, etc....Only a little cosmetic scratches to barrel and end cap...
  9. Qbano25

Chocolatethunda is GTG

Just completed a SMOOTH deal with Chocolatethunda. Wouldn't hesitate to do another deal with him! :cool: Thanks again.
  10. Qbano25

Qbano25 GTG List

Chakaman6 Tapatio711 Jrcaddilac Wickedstixxs BTW300 B17 #20 Milocoman Bishop Dmolina15 Chocolatethunda Omarlegend Minorleaguer Rich4863
  11. Qbano25

LTB Anti Virus or ASA Recoil. Paypal ready!!

Bought it.......thanks TAPATIO711:D
  12. Qbano25

LTT/LTS Easton Reveal SRV1...FAST!!!

26oz SRV-1 Reveal ASA (Green) Bat is in great shape. Has roughly 50 hits on it if that. No cracks, dents, spiderwebbing, etc...x2 returns, no receipt. SOLD TO CHOCOLATETHUNDA
  13. Qbano25

LTB OG Flex or OG Extended 27oz

Has to be in good to great shape....let me know what you got and how much. thanks
  14. Qbano25

LTB 2003 Anderson Rockettech

Must be 26 or 27oz lmk whatcha got
  15. Qbano25

Ltb 2003 worth wicked or wicked xtra

Can be 26, 27 or 28 oz. LMK what you got.
  16. Qbano25

LTB 26oz OG Crush

Needs to be NIW/NOW or slighty used. Can be NR as-well as WR. 26oz ONLY!!! LMK thanks
  17. Qbano25

LTB 26oz OG Crush

Needs to be NIW/NOW or slighty used. Can be NR as-well as WR. 26oz ONLY!!! LMK thanks
  18. Qbano25

Anyone have a 2003 Worth Wicked Xtra?

Want to buy one ASAP!!! 26-27oz lmk
  19. Qbano25

jrcaddilac great guy and GTG!!!

Very smooth transaction........jrcaddilac is great to deal with............do not hesitate!! Thanks again ED!!!:D :)
  20. Qbano25

Chakaman6 is Good2Go.....Smooth!!!!

chakaman6 is good 2 go. Very smooth transaction and great communication. Pleasure doing business and look forward to future deals. Thanks again Gabe:D :)