Search results

1. S

Bass Durability

Of course you don't know! They only had major league ball players on the team and you were probably still in elementary school... Not mad, never get mad... Just keep getting them hits!
  2. S

Bass Durability

Any day you want to come up to Maryland or even NOVA and show just how strong you are breaking bats come up! You aren't that far away! Anyways I doubt anyone will see you at any World tournaments anytime soon... Nothing worth mentioning has come from that state since ShenValley played A ball in...
  3. S

East Coast fattboyz turfs

Some of the guys on our team were wearing them this past weekend and they said they were comfortable!
  4. S

New Bass group??????

Bass-Tard #15!!!
  5. S

bass bats

I'll let you know once me and Keith make the schedule!
  6. S

bass bats

We're fixing that! Looks like we are merging with Jenesis and some from Frederick. Should be a nice squad.
  7. S

bass bats

We'll be looking to de-throne you! If only our corner outfielders could catch.... :(
  8. S

bass bats

Clown, you know as I do KC hits as hard as most out here! lol But the Bass bats are holding up real well in H-town!!!
  9. S

bass bats

Not like you hit it hard enough to break it!!! :rolleyes:
  10. S

Price Check Grover Platinum Dbl Wall

Nice set of sticks there Dog!!!
  11. S

Dump/Add

Get Torain! Victor Cruz is a flash in the pan...
  12. S

Add Drop Question

Keep Tate!
  13. S

Which bass to get

Hit with the Asian the other night and after about 50 swings it was hitting bombs!!!
  14. S

Looking to find an Original...

Bump bump bump it up
  15. S

You'll have to send me your number so we can call and enter!

You'll have to send me your number so we can call and enter!
  16. S

fredrock md

Bump bump
  17. S

Need jerseys by 10-1

There's nothing on it! :confused:
  18. S

Player Looking in NOVA/DC/MD area

It's late in the season bud! Would you come to Frederick, MD? And as for making it to Worlds, if the guy has enough money, of course he made it! But had they won their spot?
  19. S

fredrock md

Who do you play for now?
  20. S

ISA Spring Nationals

:eek: Bump :D