Search results

1. nwebber

LTB 32" Easton Stealth Fs1 or Mako

I'm looking to buy or trade for a new stamp easton stealth, fs1 or Mako in 32". I have a few 33" and 34" fastpitch bats listed for sale as trade bait! let me know what you have!
  2. nwebber

Mako Feedback

MY dd currently swings a 31" easton FS1 and loves it. Would she notice a difference if she witched to a Mako in that size. No one that I know has a Mako locally so I'm counting on you guys for some input before dropping the considerable amount of cash on a Mako. I wouldn't have her make the...
  3. nwebber

For Sale 27 oz. NR XL2

south of 100 hits. OG grip was removed. $85 shipped. [/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
  4. nwebber

For Sale/Trade 12 in. Worth Liberty

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]looking for another glove 12.75 or 13". I may consider something smaller for my kid, just depends on the glove. Sale price is $70 shipped obo. I got this off the board game ready last spring and soon realized the fatter I get the harder it is for me to get the...
  5. nwebber

For Sale 30" 201 Xeno & 31" 2013 CF5 Insane

I'm selling these to pay for a couple other bats I bought. Both have south of 100 game hits by 10 year olds and have been in their bags for most of the summer. They have regular field and bag wear. The Xeno is a teammates and the Insane is my DD's "other" bat. The Xeno is $soldgifted/shipped...
  6. nwebber

price check 30" 2013 Xeno

Looking for a price check on this. Its a teammates of my DD's. It has approx. 50 to 100 hits. Has some scratches from the fields here local. She didn't use it much because she picked up another girls 31" -11 CF5 and never put it down and that's what they are looking to get if this gets sold...